Protection

I bolted up in bed gasping for air and covered in a sheen of cold sweat. I looked to my left to see that my brother was snoring softly in his bed and then then to my right to see that James was sleeping soundly. I pushed the covers off of me and stood up trying to breathe regularly. I walked over to one of my bags and got out clothes before I walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed before walking back into the bedroom. I slapped James and my brother in the head so that they would wake up and yelled at them to get up and get ready, but not to leave the room.

    When I knew that they were going to get up and not go back to sleep I walked out of the room and into the room next to ours. I hit Tyler and Dakota so that they would wake up and told them to get ready because we were going to leave soon. "Don't leave the room until I come and get you myself, do you understand?" I asked.

    They both nodded and I walked back outside and into my room. "James, Brad will one of you carry my bags to the car when we leave?" I asked. James nodded and I walked towards one of my bags. I unzipped it and pulled out a glock 19 gen. 39mm compact pistol. I tucked the gun into the waistband of my jeans and covered the top of it with my shirt.

    "Listen, don't walk out of this room until I come back and tell you that it's all clear. If I don't come back in fifteen minutes then run to the car and get the hell out of here as fast as you can. I don't want any of you to get hurt so don't do anything stupid by coming and looking for me. Do you understand?" I asked. Both of them nodded and I headed out to check the perimeter.

    When I was sure that everything was clear and safe I headed back to the room to tell the guys that it was safe to leave. I went to Tyler and Dakota's room first and told them that it was all clear to leave before going into my room. "Okay guys, the perimeter is clear so we should be able to leave now. Just keep an eye out as you're going to the car." I informed them.

    As we were pulling out of the parking lot I noticed that there was a car following us out. I didn't think too much about it at first, but they turned right just like we did and they followed us for a while. I took a sudden left and the car followed us. "Crap!" I muttered.

    All of the guys looked at me with alarm on their faces. "We have a tail that has been following us since we left." I said. I took a left, a right, a left, ran a red light, and took another left. I went straight for a little while just so that I could see if we lost the tail or not. When I was satisfied that we had lost the tail I sighed, "We lost them."

    However what Tyler said next made me pissed.

SORRY THAT IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME!

MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPLOAD VERY MUCH!