Chris Evans

"Y-you...when...h-how..." James tries to form words. I just laugh and look around at all of the guys. Their faces were identical: mouths opened and eyes popping out of their heads. I smile and look at Chris.

    "I'm sorry about them. I didn't tell them who we were going to stay with so I guess that it is really my fault. This is Brad, my brother, this is James and Tyler who are my roomies, and this is Dakota who was a guard at the 'program'." I introduced them to Chris. As soon as I said who Dakota was Chris pushed me behind him and glared at Dakota.

    I let out a sigh and pushed Chris to the side. "You don't have to protect me anymore. I'm not that same scared little girl that I was a few years ago. Plus, he isn't a threat, all he wanted was to get out of there and he did. In a way he is just like me so you don't need to be mean to him." I told him.

    "Fine, I'll get your bags from the car and hide it in my garage. Go to the kitchen and when I get back I'll show the guys around and show them to their rooms. I know you know where to go, but will you wait for me to get back I would feel better because I don't know these guys?" He asks.

    "Yeah, sure. Come on guys let's go to the kitchen I know that you guys are probably starving I know that I am." I tell the guys and they follow me inside as Chris walks past them and into the driveway.

    "Skylar, why didn't you tell me that you were friends with Chris Evans...Captain America!?" He asks.

    "Well, I didn't think that you needed to know I mean, I wasn't really planning on getting chased by everyone under the sun and having to o on the run with my brother, my two new roomies, and an ex-guard. When would I tell you this? It's not just something that comes into everyday conversation. I just want to rest for a little while so that I don't have to deal with all of this crap. I thought that I was done with all of this and that I could just be normal like you for a change. I want to have friends that are going to be there for me and that I'm not going to put in danger just because I go out of the house without a hood on. Do you think that I was just going to come and live with you after all of these years and spill my guts to you? If you thought that then you are sadly mistaken. Now, you guys need to stay here until Chris gets back because if you don't he will probably kick you out of his house. I have to go let off some steam." I rant to him.

    They don't even attempt to say anything as I turned and left the kitchen that we had reached a few minutes ago. I walked into the hallway and turned right then walked to the end of the hallway. At the end of the hallway I slid my hand along the wall until I felt the click of the panel. I pushed the panel and walked through and shut it behind me. I punched the left wall and the lights came on. I descended the stairs in front of me all the way to the gym. I punched the wall to my right as I reached the bottom of the stairs t turn the lights off for the stairs and turn the lights on for the gym.

    Just as I was about to get on the treadmill I heard the creaking of the panel that leads to the stairs. I walked slowly back over to the bottom of the stairs and gazed up into the darkness. I couldn't see who it was all I could see was a dark figure with a hood on. They started walking down the stairs and I started backing up little by little. "Skylar, I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to do something that I have been wanting to do since the first time that I saw you." He says.

    "How did you get down here?" I asked.

    "I followed you, now please, just let me do this so I can see what your reaction is." He pleads.

    I just stood there waiting for him to do whatever it is that he wanted to do. He walked up to me and leaned down to where our faces were an inch apart. My breath started to come in pants and just as about to ask him what he was doing he closed the gap and his lips landed on mine. I froze for a moment before relaxing and kissing him back.

    After a few more moments he pulled away and smiled down at me. "That was not what I expected you to do. I mean, I didn't even know who was coming down here at first let alone what their intentions were."

I NEED AT LEAST TWO COMMENTS BEFORE I WILL UPDATE.

I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT I GOT A NEW COMPUTER SO HOPEFULLY I'LL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN.

COMMENT PLEASE.