The escape

With the baseball bat in hand I tip-toed down the corridor on high alert. I pulled out the gun that had the silencer with my left hand while still holding the baseball bat in my right hand. I carefully opened the door to the security room and saw four guys. I shot two of them with the gun and one of them came at me with his tazer, but I hit him in the head with the baseball bat and he fell to the floor. The fourth person was standing there looking at me with a scared expression and I shot him without thinking twice. I went over to the camera monitors and on the camera that was in the room I was being held in I put it on a loop so they would think that I was still in there.

    I made sure that nobody was coming and shut the door to the security room. I moved the bodies into the closet that they had in the room so that they couldn't find them easily. I erased all of the footage of me and snatched one of the guards' phones so that I could link all of the security footage to the phone. When I did that I made sure nobody was coming and exited the room. I shut the door behind me and snuck silently down the hallway.

    The gun with the silencer was now back in the gadget belt and I was holding the phone along with the baseball bat. I saw on the camera that a guard was making his rounds and opened the door that was behind me. It was one of the prisoners quarters like I used to stay in and a guy was lying on his bed. When I came in he looked at me in surprise and fear.

    He was about to say something, but I put my finger to my lips and shushed him. He nodded and didn't say anything. When I saw that the guard had passed I looked at the guy and gave him a sad smile. "Listen, I know that it's really bad here, but I have to go. If I could take you with me I would, but I can't and I'm really sorry. Just do everything they tell you, don't question it, and do your best to learn everything." I told him.

    As he nodded his head I opened the door and slipped back into the hallway. I rounded a corner and saw the back of a guards' head. Before he could turn around I slipped behind him and put him in a choke-hold until he stopped struggling and dropped to the floor. I threw his now unconscious body in the closet that was right beside me and carried on.

    I turned another corner and walked a little before one of the doors in front of me opened and a guard came out. I hit him over the head with the bat and pushed him back in the door that he came out of, luckily for me there wasn't another guard in that room. I threw the bat in there with him because it was just getting in my way and I didn't need it to do what I was doing.

    The next few corners and hallways were clear. Then I came to the combat/training part of the building and I knew that there would be guards there because of some of the recruits would still be training or they're just doing patrol. I looked on the camera and it looked like they were just doing patrol.

    One of the guards was about to pass the hallway opening that I was hiding in and I pressed myself up against the wall and waited until he was just passing. As he had his back to me I went up behind him and put him in a choke-hold and then threw him in the supply closet. The guard on the other side of the training area saw this and came running towards me. When he reached me he pulled out his knife and I scoffed at him.

    I pulled out the same knife as he had and he lunged at me. I moved out of his reach and lunged at him swiping the blade across his face drawing blood. He cussed under his breath and went for me again. He sliced my arm and I stabbed him in the stomach and then in the neck. I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I couldn't let these people control my life forever. I put him in the closet with his buddy and carried on.

    When I turned a corner I realized that I lost the phone that had the camera feed attached to it and I was blind. I couldn't turn back because that would be too risky so I kept walking. I rounded another corner and there were two guards. I sighed and crept along the wall hoping that they didn't turn around, because as of right now they both had their backs to me.