The friend

As the sun began to rise the boys started to wake up and we were ascending the driveway of my friend. The boys looked around them a little confused making me smile. "Where are we?" My brother asked me rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

    "I told you that we were going to stay with my friend and that is where we are my dear brother." I answered with the smile still on my face. My friend was one of the only people that could really lift my spirits just by being in the vicinity and I loved that about him.

    "Who is this friend of yours?" James asked. I kept my smile on my face as I looked over at him.

    "Oh, you'll find out soon enough. You might even know him." I answered. He has a really long driveway and owns a lot of land. There is a farm on his land as well, which I just really love because I absolutely love animals. Horses and dogs are my favorite and they have the best judge in character it's ridiculous.

    "Wow, is he like rich or something? I mean, how long does his driveway have to be like three miles long!" Brad asked.

    "Well, when we get up here you can ask him yourself why his driveway is so long." I said.

    When we reached the house all of the guys gasped at how big the house was and I sighed. We got out of the car and I told them to just leave the bags in there for now and that we would come back out and get them later. We all walked up the front steps with me leading them and I knocked on the door.

    The door opened and I tackled him into a huge hug. "Okay, Sky, if I didn't know any better I would say that you missed me." He laughed.

    I pulled away from the hug and all of the guys gasped in shock at who it was.

HEY I NEED IDEAS ON WHO THE GUY SHOULD BE PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I'M NOT UPDATING UNTIL I HAVE AT LEAST TWO SUGGESTIONS ON WHO THE FRIEND SHOULD BE!