oh my diddly jesus

Wow. It's been... a long time, hasn't it? I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting on this story...like- oml.

Okay, so, a lot of shit has happened these past few months that I can't even explain-it's so fucked.

Anyways, I would like to happily inform you that this series is not being discontinued! I've been getting myself back into the Undertale fandom and all that jazz, so I have some more motivation towards it now.

It still may take some time to get back into writing, but I am writing the next chapter. Updates will probably be finicky because of my current situation, but I hope you guys are still willing to stick with me despite such a long hiatus, and lack of appearance/life.

My writing style may have changed a little bit(such as phrasing), but I'll try to stick with my past style as much as I can to not confuse you guys(that and to make the story seem smoother than it actually is). Cause like...having an inconsistent writing style can be annoying for the readers and so on. You get the idea.

I know a lot of you guys have probably given up on this, unfollowed, or an any given number of things, but for those of you who are still here...

Thank you. This whole journey has been like... whack. Fun, but whack.

I hope you guys are still looking forward to this, and are still with me on this journey.

Anyways, sorry for making this so long, but know that I am working on writing the next chapter and am piecing things together for upcoming chapters! Though, to be honest, I'm dealing with a little bit of a writer's block, but I'm sure it'll pass soon.

Thank you guys for reading!!

See you guys in the next update! <3

Toodles!