Levi X !Nurse! Reader (AU) Part 2 ⚠️18+

"Motherly: p2"

‼️Warnings‼️

•18+ Content

•Sexual References

•Season 3 Spoilers

________________________________

(Requested by @Potterhead4life123 )

Third Person POV

A father walks his daughter home from school one afternoon, watching her run up ahead of him excitedly. "Daddy, when can I see (f/n) again?" She asks, hopping and skipping around her dad. "I don't know yet, Lizzy." He answers, reaching his arm out to take her hand. Lizzy grabs his hand and tugs on him, leading them back home. "Can she come over? I want to play doctor with her!" She smiles widely, looking up at him with bright eyes. The man nods a little, understanding her excitement. She's always been bubbly and going out of her way to make friends with anyone in her sight. "How about we play doctors tomorrow?" He suggests instead. "Nooo I wanna play with (f/n)!" The father sighs and just drops it, following her back to their house.

As soon as they walk in the door, Lizzy drops her school bag and runs to her room. "Liz! Shoes off and wash your hands!" Levi shouts, picking up her bag to put back in a cubby. The little girl flies out of her room, kicking off her shoes, then b-lines towards the bathroom. "Goodness, that child." He sighs, picking up her shoes now. "Daddy, can we play?" She asks as soon as she finishes washing her hands. "Lizzy, daddy has to go somewhere tonight, but Historia will be over soon to play with you." Lizzy gasps and jumps up and down. "Okay!" She smiles and runs back to her room.

Before Levi could even begin walking away, Lizzy came back out of her room. "Wait, where are you going, daddy?" The man turns around, kneeling down to her height. "I'm going out to dinner, remember?" He reminds the young girl. "By yourself?" She tilts her head in confusion. "No, sweetie, with nurse (f/n)." He shakes his head, seeing the lightbulb appear over Lizzy's head. "Oh yeah!" She giggles, rocking on her heels. "Will she be my mommy then?" "That's not how it works kid." He playfully rolls his eyes, getting back up to wash his hands now. The girl pouts and follows him. "It's called a date." He starts to tell her all about it. "A date? What's that?" She listens from beside him. "Well, when two people like each other, they go somewhere, typically to a restaurant, and they get to know each other." Lizzy makes an "o" with her mouth, then thinks of more questions. "That's it?" Levi pauses before reaching for the towel. "...Yeah?" He looks down at her, eyebrow raised. "That sounds boring though! When do you play?" "Usually after the third-" He has to stop himself before saying something completely inappropriate. "If we still like each other, then we keep going out to do things, and maybe become boyfriend and girlfriend. If we fall in love then we may get married. That's how it works." Lizzy nods again, understanding a bit more now. "Okay! I'm bored!" Levi shakes his head, holding in a chuckle now.

~~

The doorbell rings and Lizzy squeals, running towards the door. "Daddy! She's here! She's here, she's here, she's here!" She bounces up and down, waiting for her dad to come and open the door. "Slow down kid, or you won't have any energy to play doctor!" He walks over, straightening his shirt. Lizzy giggles and tries her hardest to contain all the built up excitement as he unlocks and opens the door. "Hello, Mr. Ackerman!" A short, blue-eyed, blonde smiles. "Hello-" "Historia!" Lizzy shouts, squeezing between Levi and the door frame to hug the older girl's legs. "Hi, Lizzy! Are you ready to play?" The blonde smiles down at the child, crouching down to hug her back. "Yes, yes, yes!" She nods, dragging her inside. "I'll text you when I'm on my way back." Levi calls after them as Lizzy pulls Historia to the living room. "Okay, Mr. Ackerman!" She replies, laughing along with Lizzy.