Levi X Reader

"Firefly"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•Swearing

________________________________

Third Person POV

The sun set not that long ago, and a certain (h/c) haired girl was outside with one of her friends, Armin. They sat on a bench, waiting. Well, Armin was waiting for (f/n) to tell him what they were doing out there.

"There's one!" She exclaimed, jumping off the bench and running off. "There's one what?" Armin asked, clearly confused.

"A firefly!" She shouted back to him. "Why are you so excited about a firefly?" He questioned, taking his time to walk over to her.

"Because I like them." She replied, not looking at him. (F/n) stood still and when the timing was right, she quickly caught the firefly. "Yes!" She shouted.

Armin stood behind her, looking over her shoulder. (F/n) slowly opened her hands and grinned, looking down at the firefly. "Let's name him Ronald." (F/n) giggled.

"Ronald?" Armin chuckled. "Yeah! Hey, do you have a jar?" She asked her coconut friend. "No, but I can go get one." Armin answered, walking back inside of HQ to get her a jar.

Smol Time Skip

Armin came back outside with a jar and lid. When he saw (f/n) and went over to her, he almost dropped the jar from seeing what she had.

"Holy crap, (f/n)! How did you catch so many in a matter of minutes?!" He exclaimed.

(F/n) at least had ten more in her hands now.

"Wow, you're the firefly-whisperer. Well, here's your jar." Armin held it out as she put the fireflies inside before screwing the lid back on.

"Try to catch some Armin!" (F/n) shouted from across the training grounds.

"Okay-hey, I think I see one!" He shouted back.

A second later there was a high-pitched squeal. "Armin? Armin, you okay?" (F/n) asked, running over to him.

"Y-yeah...it was a moth.." He responded with wide eyes, wiping his hands off on his jacket.

"Wow, Armin." (F/n) playfully rolled her eyes.

"So how many more of these things are we gonna catch?" He asked after awhile.

"As many as we can get, I guess." She shrugged.

A moment of silence later, and (f/n) spotted a ton.

"OH MY GOD! ARMIN, LOOK!" (F/n) screeched with delight.

"Hush, (f/n)! It's like ten at night! You're going to wake the others up." Armin whisper/shouted.

"Sorry.." She whispered back, going over to get more fireflies.

While she was busy with the fireflies, Armin watched her from afar. He heard a door creak open from behind him, so he looked over his shoulder.

His once calm expression turned into a horrified one.

"OH SHIT, THE CORPORAL! (F/N), RUN!" Armin screamed at the top of his lungs, running away.

She didn't give a fuck and continued chasing the fireflies instead of running away with Armin.

Just as she was about to get one, she was yanked back by the collar of her scouts jacket and thrown to the ground.

"Just what in the hell do you think you're doing, cadet?" Levi asked in a dangerously stern tone.