2: Bruxas e lobos

bruxas e lobos; witches and wolves

MaTuRE cOnTenT

______________

We had just come back from killing some witches and we were both covered in blood. The tension arose between us as we were doing so. Klaus and I left bodies trailing up to his room... or should I say our room. As soon as the last witch was drained Klaus's lips attacked mine.

I caught up immediately tasting the metallic taste of the blood on his lips. His hands roamed my body leaving tingles everywhere as he walked us towards the bed. He ripped my shirt and bra off making butterflies clutter my stomach. I fell back on the bed and not a second later he was on top of me. Klaus grabbed my waist and hips pulling them towards him creating some friction between us.

His lips moved fast and rhythmically against mine. He had just fed but he loved so hungrily it was almost hard to keep up. I needed to take a breath from the kiss so I removed his shirt disconnecting our lips and started rubbing him through his pants. I was going to go further with that movement but he stopped me shaking his head "no."

I slightly pouted before his lips landed on mine again. He started kissing down my jaw, neck, and around my breast since there was still milk generating from the pregnancy. He kissed down my stomach and also made his way to my waistband. I was ready to kick the pants off but he just ripped them off too, taking my underwear with them. "Klaus," I whined but sucked in a sharp breath when his mouth met my center.

I didn't find it remotely fair that he gave me head but I couldn't do the same to him. But there was now time to be thinking about fairness when his skillful tongue was harshly moving against me. I moaned and noticed my hips shaking with an upcoming orgasm. Klaus inserted two fingers inside me causing my hips to jolt up.

He worked both his fingers and tongue against me until I reached my orgasm causing me to moan out loudly. My moan was sucked in again when I felt him thrust his hips into me. I closed my eyes as my walls clenched around him with his first thrust. "Porra(Fuck)," I cursed/moaned. Damn, this guy had practice.

He thrust into me hard and slow many times and eventually, his pace quickened. I heard inaudible noises escaping his mouth as well. He pulled out and ducked his head between my thighs. He sucked and licked me for a while causing silent moans to escape my mouth. The feelings alone brings the animalistic sides out of both of us.

Klaus thrust into me but this time I came and he kept going. He enjoyed the feeling of my walls clenching and my hips automatically riding his. I soon heard him moan and he sounded like music to my ears as he came inside of me. He didn't pull out as he brought me to the shower for another round.

...

And now, Elijah is requesting that Klaus fixes the mess he made with me. Elijah is trying to fix everyone no matter if they don't want to be fixed. No matter what they need they cannot have. Klaus pushes Hayley and I towards mending the pack but I do not want it. Hayley is their queen; she was made for this. I was not.

I was never the girl for responsibility. And now I can push my responsibilities back until I get my daughter back. I have to explain every little detail to him of my pain.

"I am a mess. I cry all day. I kill all night. All I can think about is how much I miss my daughter."

"Do you think you're alone in that pain," he asked me. "Have you even thought about her once," I asked him as he slowly walked closer to me. "I have not stopped thinking about her. When it pains me... I seek comfort in the idea of what I will do to those who would harm her," he said then he pointed to a jacket on the ground.