49: O Casamento

O casamenta; the wedding

_______________

Freya and I helped Hope create a Chambre de Chasse. We put all the siblings in there along with Marcel since he was annoying. They had to figure out riddles and metaphors to get out while Hope put the magic in herself. I wasn't going to argue with her and end up in there myself just to hear Klaus and Elijah bicker. On the bright side, I got to see Kol naked. Not disappointed.

Hope's plan worked but their last adventure was to retrieve Elijah's memories back. Since he was retaining them knowing damn well Vincent's spell worked. Kol woke up first and when he did I gave him a chip. "Congrats you got a C+ for abandoning the movement," I told him. He just scoffed.

Marcel was next. "And then there were three," I said. A minute later Rebekah woke, then Klaus and Elijah woke up at the same time. I was ready to chunk this chair I was sitting in at his face but he looked hurt enough. He must be getting his memories all at once. He got up looking like a lost puppy. He looked at me and shook his head no.

He turned away and fell to the ground. We watched this grown man's life fall apart all at once. This felt like enough revenge but I still wanted to punch his stupid face.

...

Hope tried to take on the magic by herself. The magic overwhelmed her and she needed to let it out. So she took it out on Klaus and Elijah. It was fun watching them get thrown around by a 17-year-old girl but I didn't like how she was hurting. Soon that wasn't enough, she needed exact revenge. And that leaves poor Roman. He's a lot more innocent and cute now that I'm sober.

The factions' tension rises when both the witches and some werewolves die. Those vampires were demanding leadership and they had to go. And what better way to do that than hitting two birds with one stone. Hope let out all of her frustrations on the church filled with those vampires but she paid a price. There was a human present and he died.  Now Hope is juggling the magic and her curse.

I've been trying and trying to help but Klaus and Hope keep pushing me away. But today we were going to push everything until tomorrow because today is Freya's wedding.

"I look like a disco ball," Freya said looking at her dress. "A pretty disco ball. If you don't want it, I'll take it," I said checking Freya out in the royal-styled dress. "Relax. There are plenty more to choose from," Rebekah said. "Never thought I'd be walking myself down the aisle," Freya said. "I didn't even get to walk down the aisle. I'm sure Elijah will come around. If not, I'll walk you. I'll even wear a pants suit because Lord knows those are sexy as hell," I said, biting my lip. Freya smiled at me but frown looking down.

"I don't know. I mean, the Elijah I know would put anything aside for family, but... he's different now. He's... carrying around all this guilt like he should be punished for the rest of eternity for the part he played in Hayley's death, but... he didn't even know who she was when he did it. Kind of pisses me off," Freya said, drinking her champagne. I disagree merely because I'm petty.

"Yes, well, it wouldn't be a Mikaelson family gathering without one of us being mad at another one. Just wait till you have kids," Rebekah said so casually. I looked at the two of them like they were crazy. "If we have kids."

"If? Keelin doesn't talk like it's an if," Rebekah asked. "We haven't... exactly had the conversation," Freya said awkwardly. "Oh. Well, don't you think you should do that before you walk down the aisle," Rebekah asked. "Just in case, you don't want children and Keelin does... she can have mine during the summers. Winters, spring, fall, holidays, school days. 365 days," I said, playing in  Freya's hair.