25: Horndog

MAtuRe CoNTeNt

______________

Ya know, I fed. And then I couldn't stop.

"Cameron," Klaus said, walking towards me carefully as I sat on the couch of his room. "I hope you don't mind. I helped myself to the Mikaelson family blood stash," I said while licking my fingers causing veins to sprout from my eyes. Along with their normal white/lavender color I had veins coming in now like a regular vampire. My sharp teeth nicked the edge of my lip so I licked them.

"And how do you feel," he asked. "I have to admit, at first it felt strange, that metallic taste. But then, it was like electricity coursing through my body. A million stars exploding in my mind all at once. It was amazing. And all I can think about now is I wanna do it again," I said slowly. Klaus smirked at me as my face went back to its normal state. 

I sped up to him and ran my hands along his chest and shoulders. Not a second later he sped me against the wall. He didn't touch me with his hands but he pressed his body against mine causing fireworks to erode on my skin. It was an addicting burning sensation that made me long for more, more of him. He gave me a challenging look as my face remained neutral.

Klaus moved his hands to grip both sides of my waist causing a jolt of electricity to flow through me at his touch. I whimpered at the feeling. His hands roamed into my shirt moving further up my back and unclipping my bra. Now, we were daring each other to continue.

With this newfound confidence and carelessness, I removed his jacket quickly and slowly, sensibly removed his shirt making sure he felt everything. I switched roles to where he was pinned on the wall. He smirked at me urging me to continue. My face changed again as my hands roamed his chest. I licked up his collarbone to his neck. My teeth extended as I grew hungry again. "Have your way with me, princess," he said huskily just as I bit into his neck.

I moaned at the taste of his blood. His hand grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Whenever I take too much blood at one time he'd grunt and squeeze my hips.  I stopped and looked up at him with my bright eyes and veins.

There was a difference between us. Whenever I got excited my eyes brightened but whenever he did his darkened. I could tell from the way he was looking at me.

He edged closer to my face. And thinking he was going to kiss me I closed my eyes but then I felt his tongue swipe across the edge of my mouth causing my eyes to shoot open. I looked at him alarmed before I leaned up and kissed him passionately. My arms wrapped around his neck as he dipped me, kissing me harder.

We walked backward until I hit a surface. Once I did Klaus travel towards my neck and assaulted my sensitive spot there causing moans and whimpers to escape me. Then he re-marked me. I gasped unexpectedly and grabbed onto his arm. I moaned loudly when he didn't extract his teeth from my neck.

I was laid down on the desk of his room when he stopped. He quickly took my shirt off and bottoms off. He grabbed my hips forcefully and the connection between us made my back arch on the desk. He roughly grabbed my thighs and pulled them up towards his face as he kneeled down.

I grew anxious as he kissed me up my thighs and went back down teasing me. "Klaus," I growled. He chuckled against me and ignored my demands. "What do you want, princess," he asked. I groaned. "You," I said. "Be specific, Luv," he said, making my underwear soak.

"I want you to touch me. I want to feel you, Klaus. Please," I said. As if he wasn't expecting that he ripped off my underwear and blew air against me making me squirm but it was hard to do that when he basically had my ass in the air.