EPILOGUE

Seven years later...

"... Stop bothering me. I can do it myself," Hope complained to her brother. "I'm not 10 anymore. I can do it. I can help you," Nick said with his new deep voice. "Can you both stop arguing," Giovanni asked, holding Hope's hand. "No PDA. We have to hurry up before Care Bear comes back," Lucas said while looking out.

"Are you doubting the twins' distraction skills," Giovanni asked. "No. Matteo and Mattea are good. I think the Saltzman twins are better," Lucas shrugged. "You're just saying that because you're fucking Lizzie Saltzman who technically your cousin," Nick said. "Not by blood."

"Shut the hell up. I need to concentrate," Hope said. She chanted the spell she heard Davina chant so many times before. She channeled Giovanni while doing so. "Dad's going to be so pissed," Nick said smiling. "They're probably going to be jumping bones in less than two minutes," Lucas joked and they laughed. They all looked into the circle where she was supposed to appear. Hope finished the spell and opened her eyes.

"Mamãe," she said smiling. "Hope! Nick! What the bloody hell is going--"

"Klaus," Cameron said, highly confused. Caroline and both sets of twins rushed in after him. "Woah. She's naked," Matteo said laughing. Cameron covered her body with her magic after that.

"What the actual fuck," Cameron yelled sending power throughout the room. "Mom, calm down. I can explain," Hope approached her. Cameron looked her up and down. "You're a grown woman. I'm not your mother," Cameron said bitterly. "Mamãe," Nick said.

Cameron scrunched up her face and looked around the room. "Niklaus. Caroline. Who are all these people."

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: I'm sorry I posted all those chapters at once. I just grew impatient in the 5 minutes I added them to Wattpad.