36: Sexo de aniversário

Sexo de aniversário; Anniversary sex

*stRAiGht PorN* Not mandatory

____________

"Fuck. We're supposed to be having that talk right now, Klaus," I mumbled. He groaned and continued his assault on my neck. "I've missed you so much," he said between the nibbles and the open-mouth kisses. I tore his shirt apart and moaned at the sight. He really did it. He got my name tattooed on his collarbone. "You really did it," I said, running my hands on his chest.

"I promised, didn't I?"

"Ugh, I love you so much," I said, pulling him closer with my hands on his shoulders. My hands roamed up to his hair. His curly hair. "I love this hair. I love this tattoo. I hate these pants though," I said as I ripped them off. I showed him the tattoo I got of his name on my arm. Klaus growled and turned me around. I was now directly facing the mirror in my room. My ass pressed against his hard shaft as I watched him bite into my mark in the mirror. His hands wrapped around my half-naked body.

I moaned out as I felt the pleasure from my mark lower. Hot waves traveled down causing my underwear to soak. I reached behind me and tugged on Klaus's hair. I moaned as he bit harder as he palmed my breast through the bra. He unhooked it and let it fall from my shoulders to the ground. His hands found their way back to my breast. A pleasurable pain shot through me when I pinched my hard nipples.

"K-Klaus. Stop, I need you," I whimpered. He moaned from my neck. I felt my cum drip from my underwear down my leg. Sexiest thing ever. Klaus moved his hands lower and lower until they met my underwear that he so carelessly ripped off. He wasted no time and plunged two fingers into me. He used his other hand to spread open my legs. My arms went to the mirror and my back arched.

He bent down and had a full display off my ass. He dipped in and licked me while smacking my ass. I moaned and shuddered. He licked again and then removed his fingers. Klaus began his assault with his tongue. The very skillful tongue that basically belongs to me. And only me.

Klaus sucked my swollen clit causing me to struggle to stay in this position. He smacked my ass every time I tried to move. I felt an orgasm build up in me so I closed my eyes as I clenched waiting for a release. Just as Klaus thrust his two fingers into me I combust. He curled them into me. My body shook and I struggled to stand.

"P-Please," I begged. "Don't move," he said. I saw him drop his underwear through the mirror and felt him align himself with me. He forced himself inside of my tight fit. We both gasped at the contact. "Fuck," I groaned. Klaus placed his hand on the small of my back and his movements began slow.

I tried to get some more action from him but every time I tried to move he'd smack my ass. I probably had two red marks on my cheeks. He groaned and tilted his head back then his thrust quickened. Klaus now held my hips and pounded them on his dick.

I moaned loudly with the rough impact. The sounds of our bodies colliding along with our moans filled the room. One moan from him had me orgasm already. He kissed down my spine sending shivers and waves of ecstasy through my body. My knees gave out but he held me up and continued to pound into me like I was a lifeless doll. I enjoyed every minute of it.

He grabbed my neck and pulled me back so now I was looking into the mirror while he fucked me. Our eyes locked in the mirror. He peppered kisses on my neck while maintaining eye contact. A smirk found its way on his face when I orgasmed again. He moaned and quicked speed as I clenched around his twitching staff. Then he slowed down the pace and cummed inside of me.

I felt our cum drip out of me. Klaus turned my limp body around to face him. My face was red, my lips were swollen, wide eyes, and I could feel my senses on ten right now. He tucked my hair behind my ear and cupped his face before bringing him into a kiss.

Our lips molded together as he kissed me back. His hands hugged my waist closer to him causing me to dip back. The kiss was slow, loving as we had just really seen each other in 5 years. Completely the opposite of 30 seconds ago.

We walked towards the bed without breaking the kiss. He bit my lip as he laid us down. His hands roamed my body, every crease, lump, and curve. I felt everything. It felt like electricity coursing through me as his hands explored. I moaned in the kiss as he slowly slid back inside of me. He lifted up my leg and placed it on his shoulder, stretching me out.

He kissed down my jawline to my neck to my mark. He repeated the same pattern until he stopped and kissed my forehead all while keeping his thrust slow and hard. My mouth ajar as I locked eyes with him. Small moans and grunts came from both of us. He rotated his hips in a pornographic way increasing the pleasure for both of us.

"Fuck, Klaus. D-Don't stop," I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut as I felt a release coming. My moans came frequently, especially when I heard one from him. My body tensed as I clenched around his dick. The throbbing feeling of orgasm took over me. Though I was tightened around him, he kept going. The way his dick hardened more and twitched, his release was next. We moaned at the same time as his cum filled me up once again.

Klaus pulled out and laid beside me. Our heavy breaths and panting filled the room. "Happy anniversary, princesa," he said before he sweetly kissed my neck. I smiled at him remembering. "Happy anniversary, Nikky," I yawned. He groaned at the nickname before wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me into his chest.

____________

1070 words