Tower of terror

Police walked into the Pokemon Center leaving people in awe at what was happening, Ash and Serena looked at one another to try and figure out what was happing, Ash walked up to the police to ask them questions but remained uninterested, "excuse me sir, what happened?" Ash asked the officer while Serena waited for a response by the police.

"Two people broke into the Tower of Mastery and stole two Mega Rings," an officer replied calmly.

Ash looked back to Serena who was in shock to hear the news, "but officer, wouldn't there be security there?" Serena asked while spotting the gym leader approaching them.

"That would have been the case if the tower wasn't attacked last night, I went to investigate before I bumped into Ash," Korrina replied sadly, she walked up to Ash and Serena who were curious to see what had happened. "I read reports that Team Rocket and Team Flare have been after those rings, but two trainers took the chance to sneak in and steal the Mega Rings," Korrina explained while Ash and Serena crossed their arms wondering who would steal them.

"So do we have any clues as to who stole them?" Ash questioned the gym leader.

Korrina nodded her head and looked back, she pointed towards the two trainers, "two trainers much like yourselves," Korrina stated while the two rivals, gasped in shock, "don't worry I know it wasn't either of you," Korrina said causing the two to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Oh no the police are here don't tell me," Steven complained while walking up to them with Christine behind them.

"What happened?" Christine asked while looking around with displeasure.

"Two people who look like you, walked into the Tower of Mastery and stole two Mega Rings," Korrina replied with a frown.

"Why did they do it? Why did Mark and Blair do that?" Steven and Christine asked in anger.

Ash and Serena walked out of the medical facility and towards the stadium, "we will win them back," Ash promised as they continued to walk, Serena walked on ahead with her pokeball in her hand, 'I guess she wants to talk to Bagon,' Ash thought to himself, he followed his rival and leaned on a tree, he watched the blonde haired trainer call out her green dragon, 'wow, she has a Bagon of a different color,' Ash thought impressed with her capture.

"Bagon, I want to be your trainer, be your friend," Serena told the dragon type pokemon with a smile as she tried to approach it, Serena leapt back to avoid the dragon's headbutt attack.

Ash stopped his partner pokemon from intervening, "no Pikachu, this is something Serena needs to do," Ash told his partner pokemon, 'if Serena can get her Bagon to listen to her, it will become a powerful teammate,' Ash thought to himself, he watched Serena avoiding a fire type attack and a headbutt. Ash decided to walk up to Bagon and pet it on the head, "now attacking your trainer like that, that isn't what a pokemon should do," Ash told the green pokemon while petting it on the head, he closed his eyes to try and figure out why Bagon disliked the trainer, 'hmm, let's see, okay, ah there we go,' Ash thought to himself while noticing another Bagon, Ash started to laugh knowing exactly what had happened, "so Serena, you caught this Bagon near Ambrette Tow right?" Ash asked the blonde trainer calmly, Serena nodded in surprise after hearing Ash enquire about her capture, "was there any other Bagon around by any chance?" Ash asked his rival while the dragon remained calm around Ash.

"Yes there was, did I do something wrong?" Serena asked the trainer with a frown.

"Well, I think you angered this little guy, I think he was after this male Bagon, but you sort of captured it before it overcame it's nervous nature to sort of tell him how she felt," Ash stated with a chuckle while Serena started to feel guilty, about what had happened, "oh don't worry Serena, everyone makes mistakes, even I make plenty of them," Ash professed while Serena walked up to the small dragon type pokemon.