The auras within

Ash had eventually woken up from his slumber, it had been three days since the attack on the Tower of Mastery, his partner pokemon was nowhere in sight, he looked around to see if he could find the small electric mouse pokemon, "odd, Serena isn't here as well," Ash whispered to himself until he heard a sudden explosion outside the hospital battle area. Ash jumped up quickly and rushed to the window, there he spotted his Pikachu in a battle against a small green pokemon, "that's Bagon, then that must mean Serena is training her pokemon," Ash whispered, he turned towards the exit of the room and walked out of the ward.

"Alright, Pikachu, don't hold back," Serena instructed the small electric mouse pokemon, "Bago, use Dragon Breath," Serena ordered her small dragon type pokemon, the green dragon without hesitation attack the small electric mouse with a green flame, Pikachu dodged the attack and rushed towards the dragon firing bolts of electricity at the dragon pokemon, "dodge them now Bagon, then use Headbutt," Serena gave out her next lot of instruction.

Ash was standing at the entrance silently watching Serena train her pokemon, he watched as the dragon did backflips to dodge the sparks of electricity then rush towards his starter pokemon, "Pikachu, use Iron Tail," Ash ordered his pokemon, Pikachu smashed his tail in the dragon type pokemon while Serena watched in shock.

Serena turned her attention to Ash and gulped, "Ash, you're awake," Serena whispered, still unable to run she limped towards Ash and in a sudden move she embraced him with all her might, "I have been training for three days," Serena told Ash proudly, she pulled back and looked towards her dragon pokemon, "I even have Bagon listening to me fully now," Serena pointed out with great satisfaction, her dragon walked up to her and smiled at her.

Ash walked towards the battlefield and held out his pokeball, "well since you have trained a bit, how about a quick battle?" Ash questioned the female trainer with a smirk, "the winner faces the gym leader first," Ash suggested the terms to the blonde haired trainer.

Serena nodded and held out her pokeball, "alright Ash, you're on," Serena replied confidently.

"Alright, let's see what you have learned in the last few days," Ash stated while getting ready to call out his pokemon for the battle.

"Floette, time to battle," Serena called out her fairy type pokemon to battle.

"Gabite, I choose you," Ash called for his dragon type pokemon, it was then Serena started to smirking at Ash, it was the first time she noticed that Ash hadn't battled against fairy type pokemon, "what are you smiling about Serena?" Ash asked in a perplexed manner.

"Oh nothing, I bet you didn't know that Floette are fairy type pokemon," Serena pointed out with a playful smile.

"So, Gabite Dragon Claw," Ash called for the attack, his dragon rushed towards the fairy type pokemon, but Serena remained calm and issued no command, the dragon slashed down on the fairy type but the attack did nothing, "what happened?" Ash asked, shocked at what had happened.

"Dragon type moves don't effect fairy type pokemon, you might end up watching me battle first," Serena laughed at Ash who was in shock at what he had heard, "Fairy Wind now Floette," Serena called for the next attack of the battle.

"Use Dig," Ash instructed his pokemon, 'now what do I do? I can't attack as much as I would like,' Ash asked himself while his pokemon dug his way underground to avoid the blast of wind coming from the fairy type pokemon.