Hidden village and revelations

The weather had cleared up enough for Ash to take a break from his journey to the last gym badge, taking a seat in one of the shelters, taking out some food from his backpack, placing it on the table, he called out his six pokemon and fed them soon afterwards. While his pokemon were eating he looked out towards the distant city, it didn't seem that far off, it was only another hour away, "alright guys, our final gym badge is almost upon us," Ash reminded his pokemon and they cheered on their trainer respectfully.

Each letting out their cries of excitement, they grabbed more of the food and stuffed their mouths with it, Ash laughed seeing himself in his pokemon, thinking back to his early days as a trainer, "you know guys, we managed to catch up with only a few of our friends, but there was one friend I never got the chance to see, I wonder how she is going," Ash thought out loud remembering a person who happened to be very similar to himself.

The sounds of thunder started to build up, forcing Ash to pack up the lunch that he brought out, he recalled his pokemon and allowed his partner pokemon to leap onto his shoulder, "you know buddy, I was kind of hoping to get a break, but I guess this storm will stop us for now," Ash complained, getting out of the shelter he quickly rushed towards the next city before it could start raining and heavily.

(Snowbelle City)

A large man walked out of the gym, his blue jacket over his shoulders, tied around his neck, a white singlet, and black pants, his large moustache and short white hair remained neat and tidy, "Wulfric, what about the next challengers?" one of the gym attendants asked the gym leader.

"I am heading out to the Pokemon Village, I want to continue my promised daily visit," Wulfric replied as he walked slowly towards the forest entrance.

Walking into the forest, he noticed that something was amiss, the pokemon that came out of the thick shrubbery never appeared, he looked around with concern, "odd, the pokemon usually want to come out and play," the gym leader remarked, he continued through the forest, as the light of the sun started to dim, due to the thickness of the forest canopy.

Wulfric walked towards the exit and spotted a young woman with medium length blue hair, wearing her red jacket, a pink dress and boots, "who is that?" the gym leader asked himself as he walked closer, before he could approach he was attacked by a small blue penguin, firing his Bubblebeam at him, "hey, I am not here to hurt you, I am just walking through this forest to visit my pokemon friends," Wulfric informed the young woman.

"Oh sorry about that, I am trying to find a place where I can sit and think about something," the young woman replied calmly. "Oh where are my manners? My name is Dawn, I came here about a week ago from the Sinnoh region," Dawn introduced herself, looking at the vast green fields and pokemon playing in the grass, near a Snorlax that had continued to rest without a care in the world.

"Something is worrying you isn't it?" the gym leader asked Dawn, Wulfric watched Dawn nod her head, she didn't say a word, she exited the forest and entered the pokemon village, trying to find a place to sit in order to think.

Dawn approached the water front and sat down, she placed her arms around her leg and buried her head into her arms, "why am I such a fool?" Dawn criticized herself for something in the past, 'I should have said something to Ash,' Dawn's thoughts continued to rush, she looked up to the water and stared at it for a moment, seeing half her face in the water like a mirror, it was then she spotted Ash's face right next to hers, she looked back to see if he was there, but no luck for her, Dawn splashed the water to erase the image, but it returned, continuing to do so another three times, she couldn't delete what she had seen.