The old team

3rd Person

"Last time was a life or death situation. We're not gonna leave you again." Mindless Hawk said but they'd left them too many times for Y/K/N to believe them. "They were accidents." Dark Wolf accidentally smiled in a direction that they could see his smile from. "Fuck you too." Y/K/N muttered.

They had recieved a message that someone needed help in an old warehouse a few miles from their base. The draculoids and all the other shit they were used to by now. When they got there, Dark Wolf reccomended that Y/K/N checked inside as they had unanimously agreed that they were the one that could handle themself in there best (but they knew that the others just meant that they were the most expendable).

Y/K/N was one of the first members of the team even though they were one of the youngest. It was kind of shocking that they wanted them out of the team so bad. They hadn't actually done anything, everyone just seemed to dislike them.

"There's no one in here." They shouted but someone was closing the door. Dark Wolf smirked again as he aimed his gun at the old warehouse. Y/K/N had no idea that they wanted them gone this bad- they didn't know that the team had brought them out there to be killed.

"Let me out!" They screamed, "Please, let me out!" But before they knew it, the building was on fire. The others just smiled and drove away.

The fire was spreading fast, really fast. Using the gun would probably just increase the flames already surrounding them. Back room, an office or something was at the top of some stairs so they climbed over the old machinery in the way and ran up the stairs. The affect of the smoke was starting to get to them, it had been maybe a minute or two and they were already coughing violently.

Their vision now blurred, they just had to run and hope to reach the stairs before they eventually died. Every couple seconds, they'd walk into something but one object had a sharp edge and they ran right into it. The sharp edge dug into the side of their stomach as they spat blood out. 'Gotta keep going' they thought to themselves. No matter how much pain they were in, they were gonna keep going.

Blood was dripping down them now but they reached the stairs. After falling three times, they reached the top and pushed the door open. A window!

They looked out to see the drop, it was pretty high up. 'Fuck it' they thought and blasted it open, whilst trying to cover where they had been stabbed in a hope that little blood would leak out. The window smashed as soon as it was hit and they rolled out.

Jet Star's POV

We'd been chased a few miles by Korse and some Draculoids but we lost them. There was suppose to be a warehouse or something nearby so Poison just reccomended we hide in there till everything is clear. We stop the car far back from it because we all almost simultaniously saw that it was in flames. Something fell out of the top window. A person?

"Someone just jumped out of the window!" I said and we drove up to them. After climbing out of the car, we saw someone bleeding out on the floor. They looked pretty young too, maybe around Kobra's age or even younger. You could clearly see they are a Killjoy so we helped them. What happened to the rest of their group? Or were they alone before they were in there?