She's the one

A/N: The title doesn't totally make sense but it's one of my favourite Ramones songs so it kind of does.

3rd Person POV

They walked into Kobra's room together and Y/K/N closed the door. "So what do you need help with?" He asked them. They sighed. "Is there anything else we had? Like that place and what I found." Mikey nodded. They had lots of things scattered around in various places. "Yeah, why?"
"Everything you've tried to help me remember has been about everyone. Maybe if I can start small, with just us, then I could remember more and it would be quicker." Kobra nodded.

"And you want to do that now?" He asked. They nodded. "Okay close the door." They did and he climbed onto a chair and opened an air vent at the top of his room. He pulled out an old, worn shoebox and passed it to Y/K/N before climbing down. They passed it back to him as they both sat on his floor, infront of the bed. "This is like our place, no one else knows about it. So if you do remember anything, don't tell the others. Like last time." They nodded and he opened it.

The first thing that Y/K/N noticed was a broken cassette. The film was ripped in half and it had drawings on it. "What's that?" They picked it up and just about managed to read the label. "It was a Ramones cassette. You're favourite. We all collected them and traded with eachother but you were really overprotective over that one. No one could borrow it unless you were there and some days you'd just listen to it on repeat." They were suprised. Why was it broken if they had been so protective? "How did it break?"

"Someone left it on the sofa and the girl accidentally sat on it. She felt really bad so she told you she was gonna make it pretty for you. Look." He pointed to three people The Girl had drawn on. "This ones you, that ones me and the kid in the middles the girl." They were on either side of her, holding her hands. "Do you remember it?" He looked hopeful.
"The drawing, kinda. Not the music though. Or breaking it. But not her drawing it or anything. It's like I've seen it before but I can't remember where, even though you just told me." Kobra nodded, trying to hide his slight disappointment.

Next, she pulled out a matchbox. Inside it was a piece of paper, folded neatly. They opened the paper and looked. It was a map, not very neatly drawn.
"Where's it from?"
"I think it was about half a year ago. The girl gave us this map and told us to give it back to her when she was fifteen. She said we could go on an adventure. She didn't tell us ." He also put that outside the box, next to the cassette, after folding it up and putting it back in the matchbox.

They spent hours going through everything in the box, then spending more time on the roof before giving up and joining the others for some food. Party was the first to notice that they were acting different. They were quieter, Y/K/N wasn't asking questions about everyone like they usually would. He was concerned but didn't say anything.

After eating, everyone went back to doing their own things for a while, which included Y/K/N and Kobra vanishing to try and help them remember again. They tried everything over the hours following until both of them were tired and admitted defeat. Everyone else was already asleep. They went to their sepparate rooms and lied down in bed.