How can you listen all night long?

Party's POV

Ghoul and I were sat around when Kobra shouted me. I ran into the room that he was stood in and watched him close all of the doors. "What's up?" I asked. "You were right. You, Jet, Ghoul. You're all right."
"About..." What is he talking about?"
"I'm in love with Y/K/N!" He managed to whisper. I grinned, knowing that this was going to happen. One day or another, he was going to confess how he felt.

"And do they know?"
"No! I'm scared that I'll loose them if I tell them." My little brothers in love and we've known it for longer than him. "What should I do?"
"I don't know. Can I tell the others, not including Y/K/N?"
"Not Ghoul! Promise me you wont tell Ghoul." I laughed a little but promised not to say anything.

"You should tell them how you feel! It's obvious that they like you back."
"You really think so?" Mikey was smiling.
"Yeah, I'm not a fucking idiot Kobra. They do!"

A couple hours later, I eating with Jet. This was the first opportunity that I had to speak to him all day. "We need to talk about Y/K/N and Kobra." He said, taking me by suprise. "He told you too?" I thought he was leaving that to me.
"Y/K/N spoke to me earlier. They said that they love Kobra but they are afraid that telling him may result in loosing his friendship." I started laughing. "What's so funny?" Jet was confused now.
"Kobra told me the exact same thing a couple hours ago. Said we can't say shit to Ghoul about it."
"Y/K/N said that too." We were both smiling now.

What are we going to do with this fantastic information?

Kobra's POV

I was woken up to the sound of crying and felt someone moving. Suddenly, my eyes were open and I could see Y/K/N doing this. They were having another   nightmare. "Y/K/N... It's okay..." I managed to wake them up and they began crying whilst conscious. "What was it this time? Your old team or Korse?"
"Korse..." They hugged me and I held onto them tight.
"Do you want to talk about it?" They were silent for a second.

"We were back with him and... And we were in one of the torture rooms... He shot you and made me watch..." They began crying much worse now.
"It's okay. He's not here. He can't hurt you." I muttered things to comfort them for the next short while until they fell asleep in my arms.

I looked over to this old calendar that we found that Y/K/N hung up on the wall. It's been a year today. It's been a year since we escaped.