Pulse of the Maggots

Y/K/N's POV

"So Wolf told me that Korse himself tortured you. How'd that happen?" Maggot Menace asked.
"We were outnumbered, he got me and Kobra." I fucking hope he's just gonna ask his questions and go.
"Hmm, so are you fucking Kobra Kid? Do they pass you around in exchange for letting you be a 'fabulous killjoy'?"
"I've never fucked any of them." Where's Kobra? I'm getting really scared.

"Sure thing." He sneered. "Well they've gotta let you stay around for some reason, and it's not like your anything more than shit at everything else."
"Please leave me alone." I tried to puch past him but he grabbed my wrist and held me against the door.
"No, I don't think I will." Tears were filling my eyes.

Kobra's POV

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? "Actually, ever since Frost broke up with me, I've never had anyone to... well, I'm guessing you know what I mean. Maybe we could make a deal. You can come back to our team and work for us... Make yourself useful for the first time in your fucking life." That was the point that I lost my shit.

The next thing I knew, I ran into the room and kicked that guy as hard as I could. He shouted, "What the fuck?" Before I threw a punch at his nose.
Given that Maggot is a lot taller than me, he managed to throw me out of the way and threw his fist at Y/K/N. I ran back up to him and punched him in the stomach as blood ran down from his nose.

"What are you doing?" Party asked and I ran over to Y/K/N. They were just standing up from when he had thrown a punch at them. Everyone ran in then and we were kept away from Maggot. He was being held back by his own team.

"I'm sorry Y/K/N, they have to know." I looked down at them and could see a bruise around their eye. "That's Y/K/N's old team. When we first found them, those fuckers had locked her in that building and tried to blow her up." Y/K/N looked up at their old team and ran away. I'll go find them when I've finished telling the others. "They've tried to kill them multiple times." No one said anything for about ten seconds.

"Go with Y/K/N to your place." Jet reccomended so I ran up the stairs and to the roof. It was obvious that they would be there. They were sat there crying again. I ran over and wrapped my arms around them.

Party's POV

"You're really gonna believe that? We've never seen that person before we got here!" Dark Wolf cried out. Kobra wouldn't lie about that.
"My brother's not a liar!" I replied. "And we aren't going to let you get away with what you've done."
"To that piece of shit! Why are you protecting them? What did they ever do for you?" Mindless Hawk questioned.
"Y/K/N's like a brother/sister/sibling to us! They're amazing in so many ways that you'll never be able to see." Ghoul shouted.

"Well what are you going to do? All of that was in the past and we sure as hell haven't tried anything whilst we've been here." Jet, Ghoul and I knew exacly what we were going to do.

Kill every single one of them.