Batman theme

Everyone piled into the car the following morning. Party was driving and Ghoul was by his side. Kobra was sat inbetween Jet and Y/K/N. They held onto Kobra's hand as Party drove. Their fingers were interlocked and everyone was silent. They were worried, though they had been told that The Girl was told about the memory loss.

Obviously, Y/K/N was more worried. They barely remembered this kid so they didn't know what to do or say. They couldn't even make a guess on how they'd react. The drive was long and quiet, Y/K/N rested their head on his Kobra's shoulder but couldn't sleep. After a while, they gave up trying to sleep and lifted their head up.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" Y/K/N looked at Kobra as he thought.
"She's gonna be okay Y/K/N." Jet reassured her. "She knows that you won't remember." They nodded and smiled a little at Jet, still feeling unsure. Even if she had been told, she was just a kid.

They pulled up outside a building- there was a man stood at the entrance that Y/K/N recognised but didn't know where from. Everyone got out of the car and walked over. Y/K/N and Kobra were behind them. They still held onto his hand so Kobra squeezed it a little. "She's in her room." Cherri Cola said. He showed them to the top of the stairs and Kobra stopped. "Want me to go in with you?" Y/K/N nodded and everyone else walked back down to the bottom of the stairs and waited anxiously in the front room.

They walked up to the room that was the Girl's and knocked on the door. "Hey kid, it's Kobra. Y/K/N's here, can we come in?" The door creaked open and she ran out of it, hugging Y/K/N's waist as tight as she could. There were tears running down the girls face and Kobra took a step back. "I missed you so much." They heard her say. When the girl let go, Y/K/N bent down to her height. "Can we sit in your room? We need to talk about something?" She nodded, wiping her eyes. The girl walked into her room first, followed by Y/K/N and then Kobra.

They both sat on the bed as the girl sat at a beaten up, wooden desk chair. "I know you can't remember." She said. Kobra and Y/K/N both nodded. "Can you remember anything?"
"Sometimes Kobra will show me something and then I can remember things. It's not much so far but we've made progress." She nodded. "Like what?" Y/K/N thought for a second before replying.

"He showed me a picture of you last night. That made me remember when we played baseball." She smiled a little bit. "And your special map that you told us to hide for you."

"I can help too!" She grinned and jumped up from the chair before running over to the window. She grabbed a small wooden figure from it and sat next to Y/K/N. She passed it to them and they looked at it. "Do you remember it?"
"I've... I've seen it before."
"Can you remember where?" Kobra asked. They thought for a second.
"Did I make this?" The Girl nodded, smiling even more than before. "It's Batgirl. We found some comics and used to read them to you." They were all grinning. The Girl hugged Y/K/N again, possibly even tighter than last time.