Pay the price for your betrayal

Y/K/N's POV

Ghoul woke us up the next morning. "Wake up!" He ran into the room, "New people are here. Another group." We both got out of bed and I went to the bathroom to change before we walked down the stairs together. Whoever it was, sat in the front room with the others so we walked in. "Finally up?" Jet asked.

"Kobra, Y/K/N this is: Dark Wolf, Mindless Hawk, Maggot Menace, Rocket Launcher, Icy Frost and Steel Pegasus." No! It can't be them. Some of them were confused to see that I wasn't dead but they were silently agreeing to not say anything and hoping that I wouldn't. Nothing would come out of my mouth so  that was the point that I ran up to the roof.

Party's POV

"I'll go see what's up." Kobra ran out of the room.
"So... What brought you out here?" I asked them.
"We were in a bit of a mess with Dracs a couple miles from here and we heard some other Killjoys say that you guys lived around here somewhere." Rocket Launcher explained, "You guys are heroes so we thought maybe we could meet our heroes and get somewhere to stay for a few days so we could figure out what's going on."

I nodded. "Well there are two spare rooms upstairs and you're welcome to sleep in here. Stay for as long as you need to."

Kobra's POV

I ran to our room and the window was open. They were on the roof. After I climbed up, I saw them sat in the middle of it curled up into their legs. "Y/K/N..." I walked over and sat next to them. "What happened?" Then it hit me. Of fucking course.
"It doesn't matter." They muttered.
"That's your old team isn't it?" Those bastards have tried to kill them many times.

"Don't do anything please..." They looked up with tears still running from their eyes. They hugged me and stayed in my arms for a few minutes before I asked, "Do you think they'll do anything else?"
"I... I don't know... They did everything they could to get rid of me before... Maybe they'll finish the job."
"I won't let them touch you I promise." We were up there for another hour before they were ready to go back down to everyone.

"Everything okay?" Jet asked when we walked back into the room they were all sitting in. I nodded, knowing he or someone else would most likely come and ask me later. Y/K/N wants to keep that part of their life a secret from them so I'll just lie. We sat down next to eachother as those fuckers told everyone about them fighting the draculoids and Korse or something. I wasn't really listening, there were too many things to think about to pay attention to them.

For the rest of the day, I stayed with Y/K/N all of the time pretty much. That wasn't exactly noticable because I stayed with them almost as much as I used to. When they went to the bathroom, I was alone for a few minutes so Jet came over. "What happened earlier? Are they okay?" I nodded.
"Don't worry about it. They're okay." He nodded and went back to the others.