This is how I disappear

Y/K/N'S POV

Kobra could be wrong. No one can ever guarantee our safety now Korse has put a price on our heads. It's my fault, if I had just died in that warehouse in the first place, Kobra wouldn't have been tortured by Korse, they wouldn't have to question if they could trust Killjoys'. Why couldn't I have died in that stupid fucking warehouse? Then everyone would be happy and safe. I'm responsible for even my sister's death.

They keep trying to tell me to relax, tell me that he couldn't find us here but I can't stop thinking about it. What if I left? Faced Korse and went through all of that torture and pain to die so that my only friends got to live. Why am I even questioning it? Any good person would do the same, wouldn't they?

It was when I was sitting behind the stage, watching them sort their instruments out that I made the final decision. They wouldn't be watching me from the stage so it would be easy to sneak out. If I wasn't with them, at least that could make people think that I was dead. At that moment, I was watching Kobra tune his guitar- he meant everything to me, they all did.

Party came back from speaking with Doctor Death and said, "We're on in two minutes." They were all smiling and I managed to fake one. "I'll go watch from out there. Good luck." That was when I walked to the bar at the back of the room.

When they walked on stage, I clapped with everyone else. Doctor Death was near me so I was going to have to be careful about leaving. "Hey guys, we're My Chemical Romance. We're going to start tonight with a song called 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'." Gerard grinned as he spoke into the microphone.

They had done a few songs before Doctor Death went to the other side of the room to speak to someone- that was when I decided to leave. After asking the guy serving drinks to give a note that I wrote to one of them, I noticed that the door was open so I just walked out without anyone noticing. Luckily, no one was standing outside either so I broke into a sprint and ran as far away from them as I could. There's no way for me to figure out how to get to Korse so all I could do is hope that the direction I was going in was right.

KOBRA'S POV

We finished and moved the instruments that we had been using so that Mad Gear could set up. I just wanted to go hang out with Y/K/N at this point. When we got to where they had been standing earlier, none of us could find them. "Hey," A killjoy whose name I couldn't remember walked over to us. "Great show guys," We thanked him. "Are you looking uhh... that person that you were with before the show?" We nodded.

"I saw them go out of the door a while ago but they haven't come back in yet." He said before walking back to the people that they had been standing with. We walked outside and couldn't find them. At this moment, I felt panic set in. They never just disappeared.

We checked around the building and in the room we were staying in upstairs- we checked everywhere but Y/K/N was not there. They wouldn't just leave this place, knowing Korse is after us. Would they?

PARTY'S POV

We'd been looking for Y/K/N for so long that we were still outside when most people had left. "They'll show up Kobra, I promise." I walked over to my little brother. He was clearly terrified. We convinced him to come back up to the room we were staying in- they had to show up. Why would they leave?

Jet walked over to his bed and put his mask down. We all sat on our beds and took our masks and jackets off. Just a moment after I sat on my bed, Jet spoke. "Uh, guys..." We all turned to look at him as he held up a piece of paper. He had unfolded it and looked at it. "It's from Y/K/N."

"Korse was willing to take me over all of you. I'm not going to stay here and hide if I can save you. Please don't come looking for me and tell Kobra that I love him. Thank you for everything- you were the best part of my life. Y/K/N." Tears filled my eyes and I could hear Kobra crying.

Y/K/N's gone.