Photograph

3rd Person

Despite feeling completely exhausted, Kobra woke up after only a few hours. It was about three in the morning when he got out of bed to go to the bathroom. He walked past the other bedrooms until he heard muffled crying. Kobra followed the sound until he found Y/K/N sat on their bed, in tears. She looked up to see him stood at her door. "Are you okay?" Kobra asked, sitting next to them on the bed.
"What am I suppose to do tomorrow?" They asked, wiping the tears and trying to stop crying. "I can't even remember what she looks like." Kobra was silent for a second.

"Shit, didn't I show you?" They shook their head and he ran out of the room. He grabbed a photo from the drawers in his room and showed her a picture. It was small but it was the girl. Y/K/N could only stare in shock at the photo. "What? What's wrong?" Kobra asked, even more worried than before.

"We found a baseball and took someones baseball bat." Kobra nodded, also in shock. "We used empty power pup cans as bases and taught her how to play baseball. It was you, me, Party, Jet, Ghoul, the Girl and..." They were silent again, trying to remember a name. "Cola! They have Cola in their name!" Kobra nodded. "Cherri Cola." They nodded too, now crying happy tears. "Can you remember anything else?"
"Jet Star hit the ball the furthest, right?" They were both crying. "And everyone else made us go find it. I thought I saw a snake and it was a weird shaped twig."

They were both silent for a second so that Y/K/N could think. "The girl ended up falling asleep on you when we came back so all three of us stayed of the couch."
"Yes... Everything you just said happened." He smiled. Y/K/N did too. "Then you thought that-" They stopped talking for a second, deciding not to say what they were going to but instead gasped.

Y/K/N stood up and ran down the hall. "Where are you going?" Kobra asked. They threw open Jet's door, forgetting that he would be asleep. The slam was loud enough to wake him up and he pulled his Ray gun out. "Shit, Y/K/N I nearly shot-" He stopped as they opened his wardrobe. Mikey ran in. "What's..." Jet sat up in bed and Y/K/N pulled the bat out. "This is what we used!" Kobra nodded.

"Hello? Anyone wanna explain to me why you both just ran into my bedroom at three in the morning." Party and Ghoul joined them after a moment and Kobra explained. "I showed them a picture of the girl and they can remember when we taught her how to play baseball."
"Holy shit! That's awesome." Ghoul started, grinning.

After a few minutes, everyone left Jet's room and went back to their own to try and sleep. Y/K/N handed the photo back to Kobra but he wouldn't take it. "Hold onto it for now, incase you remember something else." They nodded as they walked back to their own rooms.