Reincarnate

Party looked up the stairs again. He wasn't certain that Y/K/N would be down any time soon but he knew they needed some time alone. To think, at the very least, really have some time to process what had happened. Every time something had gone wrong, or they felt bad, Kobra had been there for them. Jet had said something a few months previous when they had ran off to their secret place.

"They're like pieces of a jigsaw."

He could barely remember his brother before Y/K/N arrived. What was he like? More tense, definitely. He loved the guys but after everything that had happened before, the first time he had been able to really let his guard down. It was as if Y/K/N made him feel safe. If only they had been driving faster, or swerved. There were so many little things he knew he could have done to save him, but there was nothing he could do now. Party couldn't go back and change anything at all, he couldn't drag him back into the car and call him a dumbass for hanging so far out of the car. He couldn't move so that the bullet hit himself instead.

Ghoul and Jet had been talking for hours. Everyone loved Kobra but they knew Y/K/N and Party Poison needed some time alone. They sat on the roof for hours, shifting slowly between talking about him and staring out to the desert in silence. Neither Jet or Ghoul had gone up. They knew how they felt could never compare to how Party loved his brother. And after everything that Y/K/N had been through, with him, they knew they would never have been able to find such sanctuary in him, or anyone else. They acted as a shield to eachother. That Shield was gone.

Party walked downstairs, his eyes still red from the tears. At least he had not been alone. Ghoul wrapped his arms around him. "He's gone... He's fucking dead." Party rested his head on Ghouls shoulder without any other words.

Y/K/N was alone. Forever alone. They had Party Poison, Fun Ghoul and Jet Star. But not him. Not Kobra. There was so much they wanted to say to him. So much they wish they had said to him. But they couldn't- it was too late. How much tragedy could one person endure?

The only thing they could feel was the guilt of knowing one of their friends would find their body on the roof.

A deep breath, then another. Y/K/N stood up and turned away from the side of the building. "Goodbye." They whispered as they put the gun to their head. They were ready to die, escape this world of pain and regret. Finally, they could be at peace.

"Y/K/N!"