One year later

Party Poison's POV

"Y/K/N! Kobra! Where the hell are you?" I shouted. We're going to go see Show Pony and Cherri Cola. They know we are but they've disappeared. It's not rare that they disappear but we've never found out where they go.

Kobra's POV

We were sat on the roof when we heard Party shouting. Neither of us said anything- we'll climb down the back and into our room and just run and join them. "We should go." Y/K/N whispered. I nodded and they climbed back inside first. Then I did. When we were in Trans Am, Jet asked where we go and I just replied, "Secret place." We treat it like five year olds would treat a den made of sheets. In our case though, it's the roof.

"Is this secret den of yours hidden so that we don't catch you guys making out?" Ghoul smirked but Y/K/N nudged him hard in the side of his chest. "Ow! I'm only being honest." He said very dramatically.
"We're not together." I said.
"Yeah, yeah sure thing. We totally believe that." Jet Star laughed after he finished speaking.

When we were travelling to Show Pony's place, we found some Draculoids in an old warehouse and hid around the back to make a plan.

Y/K/N's POV

"Y/K/N and Kobra, You two jump in the back window and chase them out. We'll be around the front to attack them." I'm not going in there. I can't after last time.

"How about Ghoul and I go inside?" Kobra suggested. He knew about what happened and he definitely saw my fear.
"Why? Thought you two were inseparable." Ghoul said.
"We can talk about it later. Can you just go and Y/K/N waits with Party and Jet?" He shrugged and the three of us waited around the front.

After a few minutes, seven draculoids came running out with Kobra and Ghoul not that far behind. We shot all of them within a minute. There were at least five or six corpses inside. "Okay, great. Let's get going." Party said and we all jumped back in Trans am.

"What was that?" Jet asked after we set off.
"What?" Kobra asked.
"Why were you so insistent that Y/K/N stayed out there with Jet and Party?" Ghoul asked.
"Does it really matter?" Kobra asked. The rest of the journey was an awkward silence until they pulled up outside Cherri's house. They seemed to have forgotten by then so things were back to normal.

Ghoul's POV

What ever happened back there was weird but I think we just silently agreed to ignore it for now. If someone was going to bring it up, then they would when we got back to our place. I'm not bringing it up. "How are you two not together?" I asked when we were all just sat around. I was looking right at Kobra and Y/K/N- they were sat right next to eachother with no space in between. They did this all the time for some reason. I didn't really question it because I assumed it was because of when they were being held captive by Korse. Maybe I'm just being way too observant for my own good.

"This again?" Y/K/N asked very dramatically.
"Yeah." I smirked. "Seriously though, you're practically a couple anyway- you act like one. Just admit you've been lying to us." Kobra rolled his eyes.
"We do not act like a couple." Y/K/N protested.
"Yes you do!" Cherri said. I nodded at him.

"Okay then, give us one example." Kobra said.
"You sleep in the same bed, you sneak off to your secret place that no one else knows about every day. You always act really cute like a couple. That enough?" Neither of them said anything. I'm pretty sure Kobra was intentionally hiding his face. He's blushing! I fucking knew it! If they're not together now then he definitely wants to get with them.