They don't know you and neither do I

Y/K/N's POV

"Shut up Ghoul." I sighed. Kobra had turned a little away from me. Is he blushing? "We'll if you aren't dating then explain why you do all of that?"
"You know what we had to go through and we only had each other through that. We still have to go through the memory of it every day." Kobra replied. Party walked out of the room- attempting to make himself go unnoticed.

"We've hugged you guys and you know that we're not dating." I answered. Ghoul seemed distracted now. He definitely wants to go speak to Party.

Ghoul's POV

"I'll be back in a minute." I left the room and looked for Party. I found him stood in Show Pony's room- tears were running down his face. "Ghoul..." he noticed that I was there pretty quickly. We hugged for a few seconds and I let him cry into my shoulder. "I'm a shit brother." Party cried quietly into my shoulder.

"No! Don't say that. We got to them as soon as we could. I know you would have done anything to get them back sooner. Kobra's lucky to have you as his brother and everyone that knows you is lucky to." Party didn't stop crying. He feels so guilty about it.

"Think about how many people are alive because of you. Me, Kobra and Y/K/N included. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd saved the lives of everyone in this building once or twice at least." He wasn't crying as much now. The best thing I could think do to at this point is distract him.

"They have to be lying though..." I muttered, making sure that he could hear.
"Who?" He asked.
"Kobra and Y/K/N. About dating." He smiled a little and rolled his eyes.
"Guess we'll only know if they want to tell us."

When he was ready, we went back to the others. No one questioned what happened until Y/K/N came over to me later to ask. I just said that he's okay now and they went to tell Jet and Kobra.

We went back to our place that evening and they disappeared to their place after they had some food.

Kobra Kid's POV

We climbed onto the roof once we knew no one had followed us up. The two of us lied down in the middle and looked up to the sky. The two of us do this atleast a few nights a week. I really enjoy hanging out with the other three but everything up here seems so peaceful and perfect.

We talk about everything up here. Even after all the time we had to get to know eachother, we rarely run out of things to talk about. Then if we do, or we just want quiet, we can just lie there in silence.

"Oh hey, I'm pretty sure that's Libra." Y/K/N pointed up to some stars. I have no idea if it is or what it is so they told me everything they knew about Libra. I love it when they talk about things like this, things that they enjoy and are passionate about. Ghoul's fucking right, I have a crush on them. I fucking love them and everything about them. Telling them just seems impossible though.