Kill all your friends

Ghoul's POV

We ran at them and they ran to the door. They were out of it before we managed to shoot any of them. Ray managed to get Mindless Hawk in the leg. "This if your fault Y/K/N!" Icy Frost shouted and Party managed to shoot her in the back. She rolled over onto the floor and no one looked back at her. The next to go down was Maggot Menace, then Rocket Launcher, then Mindless Hawk. Steel Pegasus managed to get away with Dark wolf. They were too fast.

"We just killed Killjoys..." Party said as we walked over to their bodies. Yeah, they're shit people but we have to bury their bodies somewhere. They don't even deserve that. "Please... It wasn't me..." Maggot Menace grabbed hold of my trowser leg and he begged for us to give him a chance.
"Did you give Y/K/N a chance?" I put my gun between his eyes and he closed them. They were shut when I pulled the trigger.

"They were bad people, if the others learned that then they wouldn't call them Killjoys. They might as well have been Dracs." Jet explained. We dragged their bodies back and decided where to bury them. We weren't going to do it close. We decided to bury them next to what had once been a warehouse that we found Y/K/N at first. One last "Fuck you" to them.

After about two hours, Jet and I were in Trans Am going to tell Doctor Death Defy. That was when we heard his voice. "Bad news in the zones, looks like the fabulous Killjoys went on a killing spree and ended up murdering four Killjoys. Updates on that whenever we get them, this is Doctor Death Defy signing off."

I stopped the car. Someone found out before we got there. We got back to Party as quick as we could and he was still sat alone. Kobra and Y/K/N came running down to us when they heard the door close. "What are we going to do?" Kobra asked. It was obvious that he was worried.
"Well we have two options..." Jet started, "Let every other Killjoy group hunt us down and kill us for killing bad people or tell them what happened?" We all looked over to Y/K/N. It's their story, they get to choose if we're dying keeping it a secret.

"Fucking tell them!" They exclaimed and we all got into Trans Am before driving as fast as we could. When we got to Doctor Death Defy as fast as we could. When we opened the door, Show Pony glared at us with their gun pointing at us. I looked back and two or three people were holding guns behind us. "All of you, hands up." We did this, not wanting to fight our friends.

They lead us inside and took our guns from us before making us sit down. "There's been a mistake."
"You've killed Killjoy's, what're you Dracs?"
"Let us talk to Doc, we can explain why we did it." Show Pony was silent for a moment before nodding.

"Two of you can go through. Rest of you stay here." We decided on Y/K/N and Jet to go. Kobra would have gone but Jet could act the most calm out of everyone so he was most likely to not get us killed.

Jet Star's POV

We walked into the room Doctor Death Defy was in and Show Pony still held their gun up. He turned around from where he was sat and sighed. We could see the misery and disappointement in his eyes, "What have you done?"