The plan 2

Betty

It has been five hours since I last heard from jughead. Even though its just acting, I still don't want him even close to claudia. I paced around the hotel room trying to think of what to do.

I decided to call him one more time to see if he would answer. Straight to voicemail. I checked his location and it was turned off.

Then there was a knock. I went to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was jughead. I quickly opened the door and brought him Into a hug.

He didn't hug back. I looked up at him confused. He started to reach for something in his pocket.

It was his phone. He showed me a picture of me and a guy.

"Jughead what is that?" I asked him.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." He said angry. He slammed the door behind him and threw the phone on the floor.

"Betty I trusted you. Now you're cheating on me with someone else?" Jughead said sternly.

"Jughead that's so badly photoshopped." I said.

"You know I didn't want to believe Claudia that you were talking to another guy but when she showed me the pictures I had no hope." He said. I looked at him astonished.

"Jughead I have been with you practically everyday. I can't believe you believe that witch of all people." I said. He rolled his eyes and picked up his phone.

"I'm flying back home today, I just need a break. Try to make mends with your parents." He said calmly.

With that he was gone. I had no idea what the hell just happened. I got up and started to call my mom.

She quickly answered and I tried to explain what happened to the best of my ability.

With a lot of persuading my mom finally agreed to allow to come back.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door. Time to smooth things and try and find out what's going on.

The taxi ride was long due to traffic but it was all worth it knowing that my girl gonna be in my arms.

I walked up to the similar red door and knocked. My dad answered and he let me in. Everyone was in living room. Eyes darted to me as I entered the room.

Charles had the most disgusted look. He got up quickly and dragged me into the hallway.

"What the hell is Jughead doing with claud. I got a picture of them kissing." Charles said pulling out his phone.

"That's all an elaborate plan." I said swiftly.

"What the hell do you mean." Charles asked.

"Look I don't care if you don't believe us but Claudia has a whole other family. And she is only out for money." I said.

"That bogus. Complete utter bogus Betty. Do you hear yourself right now?" He yelled.

"Loud and clear." I said.

"You're just jealous that me and claudias relationship is more stable then you and Jughead so will ever be." Charles exclaimed. With that I slapped him.

"What was that for. Huh?" He questioned me. I looked at him then walked away.

I grabbed my suitcase and went up to julies room. I opened the door to see her reading a book at the chair. She looked up and smiled.

I walked up to her and gave her a big hug. She is a tough one but I love her.

"Mommy where have you been?" She asked.

"At a hotel. Daddy is going back early because of work." I said.

She looked at me and frowned. She set down her book and went to my lap.

"Do you want to call him?" I asked her. She nodded sadly. I hated when she was sad.

She grabbed her iPad and hit his contact. The iPad started ringing him and he soon picked up.

"Hey baby whats wrong?" He asked.

"What's wrong with you? Why did you leave? You said you would stay." She said tearing up.

He frowned for a second and hung up. Julie started crying even more.

I propped her on the bed and stroked her hair. She pulled the blanket over herself and motioned for the iPad

I gladly handed it to her. She scooted over so I could lay down. She pulled up our favorite movie moana.

"Mommy get under the blanket." She said. I nodded and slipped off my shoes and into the blanket.

She hit play and we laid there for a good thirty minutes before she fell asleep.

She was probably really tired from today because my mom said they had done a lot with Charles and Diana.

I slowly got out of the cover and tucked her in. I grabbed the iPad quickly and went out.

I shut the door and made my way downstairs. I saw one head in the living room.

I took a look closer and it Claudia. She always makes things worse.

"Well hello Betty didn't see you there." She said getting up. She's set down the wine glass and started to walk over by me.

"What are you doing here Claudia? Haven't you done enough?" I asked.

"Not just yet. Once I get that for then I'll be out of your hair in no time." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked past her.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked.

"Getting away from you." I said leaving the room. I heard a groan from her. I couldn't help but laugh.