Twanny Fore

Hi!! I know I have been super busy for a hot second, but I felt too bad keeping this story on hold. I figured if I need to make changes when I continue finishing the story I can always go back and edit these parts. But for now I will publish what I have. I should be able to wrap this shin dig up in the next few months :). Thank you as always from Rony and I for your support! <3 

Now back to this show! :D 

"We are so happy to see you!"

"I...I've only been a-a-away for about two weeks!" I laugh.

"Yeah but this is the longest you've ever been away and we wanted to make it special!" Melle exclaims.

Eh, technically I was away at Ka Camp a bit longer than this, but we'll take it.

"How are you, my boy?! I can't wait to hear the latest you've been working on!" Ed greets me with a big hug.

I laugh thinking about the latest porno they sent me to record.

"It's good to see you, Ed..." I whisper. "I'll tell you all about it.."

I look around at my cousins, my old hockey friends... wow they really got everyone covered.

There are streamers lining the whole side of the store and a big poster with my photo and it reads "WELCOME HOME RONY!"

There's a huge cookie display and a balloon from Picky Pug.

And of course, in typical bagel store fashion, the tv is on in the corner.

How did they have the time to pull this off?!

"This is really a treat...Th-thank you.." I smile.

"It was all Melle..."

Huh?

I turn around and see Miles of all people here?!
And he looks kind of different since I last saw him only a few weeks ago. He's got on cargo shorts and a plaid shirt (which I guess is understandable considering it's a party) but his hair is combed neatly and he is wearing glasses now.

"Miles?! Wwwwhat the h-heck man?!" I laugh as I pat his back.

"Welcome back, Ro." Miles smiles.

Hehe...Miles smiles.. It's funny because it rhy-...

No, no. You guys are smart I don't need to explain that.

"Yeah! Welcome to you too, B-b-bro. You're home visiting t-too?"

"I actually decided Miami wasn't for me..I go to Stony Brook here on Long Island now.."

I smile.

"That's chill...whatever works b-best for you.." I nod.

Melle smiles the biggest smile I've seen her ever make as she runs toward Miles and I.

"Now we are all together!" Melle squels as she wraps her arms around Miles from behind..

"Umm...No..It's j-j-just half of our gang here. Mmmmaybe they'll teach you to count in grad school." I snicker.