Worship is death of the flesh (January 5)

"But the time has come and it has already come, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth; because these are what the Father seeks for his worshipers."

John 4:23

Well, this is one of the most well-known verses in the Bible, but little explored. Worship as many think, has nothing to do with music. Worship is when our flesh is dead and our spirit is alive in tune with the Holy Spirit. (Galatians 5:17) Our flesh desires the things of this world, where everything is transitory and transitory. (Romans 8: 5; 2 Corinthians 4:18)

There is worship only when we walk in the Spirit, having a daily life of intimacy with the Lord. (Galatians 5:25)

The time is now! True worshipers need to manifest! But true worship only exists when it is turned to Dad!

There are people who want to worship in the flesh, and that is not to the liking of the Lord. Aaron's sons Nadab and Abihu died for offering a worship that was not pleasing to the Lord. (Leviticus 10: 1-7)

Worship needs to be only for the Lord and must be in the Spirit. The only way to have a life in the Spirit is to pray in tongues at all times. (1 Corinthians 14: 4; Ephesians 6:18)

The time is now! Have a life in the Holy Spirit and be a true worshiper!

God bless y