2.3

I'm so so sorry for updating late. I really need to get my life back together and get back on my schedule!

Amber's P.O.V

"Heyyy" Gianna speaks out as Heidi opens the door wider for us to come in.

I step into the space behind Gianna before following her up the stairs to the main level. As soon as we reach the second floor I notice the entire space had been rearranged to appear more open since the last time I had been here.

"Is this the set up for the kickback?" I question as I notice the multiple bottles of alcohol sitting on her kitchen counter.

"Yeah but we still need to run to the store to go get a couple more things."

"What else do you need?" Gianna asks as she furrows her eyebrows together at her in a state of confusion.

"I need to get a fold out table and some ping pong balls for beer pong, I also need a cooler and some fruit because I really want to make jungle juice." Heidi explains, causing us to both nod our heads at her in understanding.

"Okay so when do you want to go?" Gianna questions as she sits herself down at one of the barstools in the kitchen.

                   "I mean we have all day. The kickback isn't until later so it doesn't matter to me." Heidi explains as she stares back at Gianna from behind the counter.

Gianna nods her head in understanding before looking off into the distance as she finds herself in deep thought.

"How about, we go to the store now and get everything out of the way. And then after we can get food to kill more time, then come back here, smoke and then set everything up for tonight." Gianna suggest as she focuses her attention back onto us.

I look over at Heidi, awaiting to hear her response since it seems as if she was the one calling the shots today.

"Yeah that sounds good, I like that idea. Who's car are we taking though?" Heidi questions causing Gianna to groan out in annoyance.

"Ugh! Can we please take your car? My tank is literally on E." She protests

"We can always stop at a gas station." Heidi grins as she lifts her eyebrows up at her.

"Why do we always have to take my car? You drive a fucking Mercedes." Gianna groans out as she rolls her eyes at her in annoyance.

"Because I don't like driving my car in rush hour traffic." Heidi whines out

"I don't feel like driving, you drive." Gianna insists, causing Heidi to throw her head back and release an overly dramatic sigh.

"Fineeeee." Heidi let's out as she goes to grab her keys off of her key holder hanging on the wall near the kitchen.

"Let's go." Heidi calls out as she begins making her way down the stairs towards the door.

Gianna and I reciprocate her actions, having us follow her through her complex and to her cherry red Mercedes Benz.

"Wow, your car is really nice." I complimented as we all climb our way into the luxurious vehicle.