9.1

Trigger warning: Violence⚠️
(Bring your flashlights)

Amber's P.O.V

I stare at Zac completely stunned, feeling utterly petrified as I stand nailed to my spot, not knowing what to do.

Russian roulette?!! Is he crazy?!

I've only ever seen or heard about this in the movies!

He can't possibly want to play this.

"Yeah? You have? Good! Well we're going to play my version of it." He says cheerfully but his undertone seemed so dark and menacing, it almost made me shiver.

"And since I'm not a complete asshole I'm going to let you decide your own fate." He says looking at me intently.

"But first..." he speaks, directing his attention down to Violet as he begins to take a step towards us

I immediately retreat backwards on instinct, not wanting to be too close to him. Zac pays me no mind as he brings himself in front of Violet, stopping as he stares down at her with an expression that was unknown to me.

Zac bends down to her level before softly grabbing her cheeks and lifting her head in order for her to look up at him.

"Violet baby, I have a gift for you." He says, as he begins to pull out a fairly large ziplock baggy full of what looked to be cocaine from his pockets.

             Zac then uses his free hand to pull Violet up to her feet before bringing her over to the couch stationed next to the bed. He sits comfortably beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as he throws the coke down onto the glass table before them.

                        "Go ahead babe, try it." He says to her as he gently pushes a few strands of hair away from her face, acting as if she were a fragile piece of glass.

                I stand in the middle of the room, watching their encounter fearfully as Violet shifts beside Zac uncomfortably. Zac smirks down at Violet before emptying the contents of the baggy onto the table, creating a mountain of white dust. He then uses the metal card stationed on the glass table to separate a large section of coke into a thick and chunky line.

"Come on baby, I brought this just for you. Don't tell me you don't want your gift? I promise you'll love it...butttt... I can't guarantee that it hasn't been pressed with anything." He says, looking down at her as he tosses a tiny plastic straw onto her lap.

Violet finally lifts her gaze to meet with Zac's. Her hand reluctantly grabs the straw as tears begin to stream down her face.

"Please don't make me do this Zac..." she begins to say, only stopping as she sees him begin to dig into the waistband of his pants before pulling out a gun.

A loud gasp escapes my lips, having me immediately clasp my hand around my mouth in terror. Zac looks down at the gun before cocking it back and pressing it directly against her temple.

"I'm sorry what did you just say? You wanna repeat that for me?" He challenges, lifting his eyebrow up at her as he dares for her to defy him again.

Violet hiccups in fear, having her body begin to tremble more violently as she shakes her head no to him. Zac looks down at her with dark eyes as he pushes the tip of the gun further onto her skull, causing her body to slightly lean over from the pressure.