2.9

Amber's P.O.V

Jovana's voice immediately fills my ears as she screams out in excitement.

"I'm coming down to get you right now!" She says enthusiastically into the phone before ending the call.

I smile to myself as I turn my location on for Jack before placing my phone in my back pocket and waiting patiently for her to come down. After waiting in the lobby for a few minutes, Jovana finally emerges from the elevator.

There's an extremely bright expression on her face as she looks at me with big eyes and a wide smile. I reciprocate her expression as we both run towards each other.

As soon as our bodies make contact, Jo tightly wraps her arms around me; engulfing me in her embrace. I instantly do the same; wrapping myself around her form as I feel an extreme amount of happiness take over me.

"My God bitch. I didn't realize just how much I missed you until now." Jovana smiles as we both pull away from each other.

"I know babe, it's been forever." I whine

Jovana continues to smile over at me, happiness clear in her expression as she takes her hand in mine.

                   "Just wait until you see my dorm!" She smiles, pulling me into the elevator by my hand.

        I stand beside her as the doors close shut, trapping us in the enclosed space. Jovana clicks on the 4th floor, having the elevator immediately begin to move as I interlock our fingers.

        We stand within each other's grasp for a few more moments until the doors soon reopen, revealing the 4th floor. The two of us walk down the very spacious hallway, having Jovana guide me to her room before coming to a stop in front of a wooden door at the very end of the hallway.

        Jo let's go of my hand before digging in her pockets in order to fetch her keys. She soon retrieves them, having her quickly unlock the door before granting us both access to the space.

       I slowly push the door open before stepping into the room and looking around in awe. The entire place was decorated like a cute little cottage. She has multiple plants around her room, making the area feel more alive, along with different inspirational quotes hanging along her wall.

The dorm was set up like a little studio apartment, having its own kitchen and recreational space. My eyes slowly scan around the area, taking in every single detail before focusing my attention back to Jo

"Wow, you have it set up really nice in here. I had no idea the single dorms looked like this." I complimented as I sat myself down on the couch across from her bed.

"Thanks babe, I wish you could've seen the before. It took me 2 days to get it to look like this." She explains as she throws herself down on the couch beside me.

I send her a faint laugh as I adjust my body so that I am turned towards her. My right arm rests on the couch as I face her directly, now being able to make eye contact.

"I just can't believe you're really here." I smile in astonishment.

Jo's lips curl into a smile as she leans her body closer to mine while reaching her arms out in order to engulf me into another hug.

"I know it's crazy, but I just missed you so much. And since you were in California it was only right for me to come to you." She says softly as we both let go of each other.