3.9

Hello my loves, I hope everyone who celebrates thanksgiving had a wonderful time with family!

Pls don't forget to comment!!

Amber's P.O.V

         Gianna begins to pull out of the driveway before driving away from the estate and out of this multimillion dollar neighborhood.

                   "Are you sure you're okay?" Gianna asks again, having me almost instantly break down into tears.

I was trying to hold myself together, at least until I could find myself alone. But I just can't seem to keep my composure anymore.

                    "I know baby, let it out." Gianna coo's as I feel her start to rub my back comfortingly

                    "I-I just don't know what to do Gianna. He claims that he loves me but he rarely ever acts like it and now I find out he's cheating on me? Who knows how long this has gone on for or how many people he may have done this with. You said it yourself, when you saw him at that frat party after the game he was acting like he was single. There are probably countless number of girls he's entertained or messed around with and I just can't anymore Gianna. I refuse to put up with his shit any longer." I cry, feeling the warmth of my tears flow freely down my cheeks.

Gianna nods her head in understanding as she continues to drive back towards campus while listening to me speak.

"I don't even want to talk to him." I finish, thinking about all the emotions that would overtake me if I were to speak to him about everything right now.

"Then don't. You're not obligated to do anything. Just break up with him." She encourages.

"Yeah but I'm going to have to confront him about this and explain to him why I want to break up. I just can't bring myself to do it right now. I need to get all of my thoughts together." I huff, wiping away the tears I've shed.

Gianna nods her head slowly before sending me a faint smile.

"It's okay babe. Give yourself all the time that you need. You're going to want a clear head when you finally do decide that you want to talk to him. So you should probably get you some rest and take yourself a little nap so you feel less drained also." She suggest, having me nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah, you're right I will." I digress as I focus my attention out the window beside me; having thoughts about Jack cloud my mind as I look out at the scenery passing us by.

How should I even bring this up to him?

The last time I even mentioned Hazel to Jack he completely shut down all of my concerns by making me feel stupid for even thinking them.

But now there's nothing he could say to me that would make me feel or think any differently. I heard Hazel say directly from her own mouth that she slept with him. There's nothing Jack can say right now to come back from this.

I hate him and I'm done with all of his shit.

"Did you want me to bring you back to your friends dorm so that you can get your phone?" Gianna asks, breaking me from my train of thought.

"Yes please." I say as I notice we were now back on campus.

Gianna begins driving down the crowded streets before eventually making it to the front of Jovana's dorm building.