2.8

Amber's P.O.V

I immediately click on Jovana's message, having it take me to our entire thread.

Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: I officially have my dorm secured. And guess what?! It's a singles!!!
5 days ago

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: which dorms do u stay in? I hope they're near eachother!!🥰

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩:Um? Bitch?! Hello?!
4 days ago

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: why have u gone missing?

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: okay well anyways...
3 days ago

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: I'm back bitchhhhh!!!!

     My eyes scroll through all the unseen messages from Jovana this week before preparing myself to formulate a response.

Today 1:27 p.m

To Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: omg babe! My phone was broken!!! But I can't believe ur here already😩😩. Where are u rn?

As soon as I pressed send, Jovana had already read the message. I watch as the three dots appear on the screen, having me wait patiently to view her response.

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: I'm at my dorm!!! Pls come over!!! I'm lonely and I miss you🥺🥺

As I read over her message, I start to feel the excitement from before resurface and take over me.

It feels as if it's been forever since I last saw Jo and I just know that being around her fun-loving energy is exactly what I need right now.

Even though those text that I read between her and Jack were concerning, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Considering the fact that those messages were over 2 years old and before me and him were anything serious, I'm not sure if I can be upset. She did have Jack before me and there's no telling how deep they really went with each other and honestly, it's my fault for assuming they were only surface level.

Jovana has been nothing but a good friend to me and a shoulder to cry on. So it would be wrong of me to hold this against her, especially since she's never contacted him again since their "break up".

I do want to talk to her about it though, and hear first hand what really went on between them since we've never had this conversation before.

To Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: Yes babe! I'd love to. I miss you so much baby. Which dorms are you in?

From Jovanababy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: I stay in dykstra hall. Call me when ur in the lobby and I'll come down and get you.