9.6

VD: These are not real nightclubs in Las Vegas.

Gianna's P.O.V

                   "Please fasten your seatbelts. We will begin our descend shortly and welcome to fabulous Las Vegas." The flight attendant says over the loud intercom.

           A small wave of excitement begins to overtake me as I secure myself within my designated seat.

Im going to find you Amber.

No matter what it takes.

"Fucking finally! I feel like we've been on this plane forever now!" Heidi whines, causing me to roll my eyes at her dramatics.

"It's only been an hour." Jovana states before I have the opportunity to do so myself.

"An hour too long. I'd much rather have flown first class." Heidi continues to complain as the plane begins to slowly lose its altitude.

"Heidi, we already went over this. If we fly first class then we-" I start to begin before being cut off.

"Then we risk being caught by my father. Yes, I fucking know! Ugh! Just get me off of this plane, I want to be at the resort already." She bitches.

"I don't know how anyone puts up with you." I joke, causing Jovana to laugh as well.

My eyes flicker over to Jovana causing a smile to wash over me as I begin to feel grateful for her being here.

I'm so happy that I reached out to Jo and invited her to come here with us.

If she weren't here then I would be stressed trying to party my fucking brains out to please Heidi all while trying to keep my shit together and save Amber.

It would be a disaster.

At least now that she's here, she can help me keep Heidi occupied and distracted while I try to get as much information as I possibly can to find Amber.

If she weren't here, this trip would be a lot more stressful than it already is.

Heidi rolls her eyes at the two of us as the plane finally lands at the Las Vegas airport. After a few minutes I notice a few people begin to rise from their seats, having me immediately go to do the same. I quickly grab my carry ons from the extra holding space above our seat before motioning for Jovana and Heidi to do the same.

They quickly follow my direction, having us exit the plane in little to no time.

"Why does it matter if we get caught coming to Vegas by Heidi's dad? Is this like a secret or something? Us coming here?" Jovana questions as we now begin to pull our luggage down the crowded walkways.

I smile, preparing myself to speak but, before I get the chance I am interrupted by Heidi.

"My dad hatesssss the idea of me or my sister ever coming here to Vegas. But Giannas right, he's just trying to stop me from all the fun that we're about to have!" She says, cheering loudly.

Jovana laughs along, smiling widely at Heidi with a sense of excitement in her eyes.

"Hell yes! We're going to have a great time." She says before looking over at me with a small nudge in efforts to get me just as excited.