6.2

Amber's P.O.V

Anxiety strikes my body as my eyes immediately fixate upon the large assault rifle sitting on top of a metal chest beside Zac's bed.

I furrow my eyebrows together in fear as I can only imagine what other type of horrible things could be filling up his chest.

Why the fuck would anyone need a gun this big?

And who just leaves something like this laying out?

My eyes begin to frantically scan the room, stopping as I notice a series of surveillance footage being displayed across three of his computer screens. Slowly, I walk further into the room, having my curiosity for what was being filmed take over me.
I bring myself over to his desktop, having confusion flood my body as I try to make out what I was watching.

On one screen there's an older woman standing in a very expensive looking kitchen as she prepares herself something to eat. The entire dining, kitchen and living space can be seen on the footage, allowing me to see who I assume to be her husband in the other room.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I continue to stare down at the screen.

What the fuck?

Who are these people and why would Zac just have surveillance footage of their house?

This whole thing is freaking me out.

The man sitting in the living room brings himself over to the kitchen before conversing with his wife as they continue to live out their daily lives. I turn my attention away from the screen as I no longer felt comfortable watching the lives of those complete and utter strangers.

I fixate my eyes upon the next screen, seeing what looked to be an old warehouse. The entire room is filled with nothing but wooden boxes, so much so that they have to be stacked on top of one another.

The room is dark so it's hard to make out the exact size of the warehouse but from the excessive amount of boxes you can tell it's pretty huge.

A feeling of uncertainty begins to fill my chest as I look over at the next screen. This camera seems to be outside, pointing towards some type of property on secluded land. There are dozens of men seen running in and out of the building, each carrying what looked to be a container of some sort along with a weapon attached to them.

I start to feel myself grow extremely fearful for the boys safety and possible ways of income as I continue to look down at the small glimpse of their world that was now being exposed to me.

I don't understand anything that I've been looking at.

I just hope for their sake that they aren't going anywhere near that building because by the looks of it, they'd be going into a complete war zone.

Jack's P.O.V

After driving around the streets of California we finally make it onto Zac's second property.

"So what's your big plan for when we get in there? I mean, if the place got raided this could all be some type of set up." I express as we continue to drive through the large field of trees.

"Elias and his people are already here, so everyone that raided us should be handled by now. I just want to make whoever did this pay for thinking it was a good idea to steal from me and my family." He stated, anger clear in his tone as he grips the steering wheel even tighter out of rage.