5.9

Sorry for the late update I've been binge watching stranger things. Very worth it lol

Amber's P.O.V

I sit in a cradled position against Jack's tub, allowing the water to flow freely down onto me as my mind begins to take me back to tonight's events.

Everything that Jack has done and said to me tonight proves to me that he is unstable. It's almost as if he's incapable of comprehending or understanding the emotions of others.

It's all about what he wants or what he sees fit

He said it himself "he didn't think he was capable of actually caring for anyone other than himself" and it's true. He doesn't care, and maybe it's not his fault, maybe there's some type of chemical imbalance in his brain that prevents him from being able to. But I need him to start caring enough about me to control his actions towards me whenever he gets angry or upset. Because I'm not sure how much more of his abuse that I can take.

It hurts me to be with Jack, not only physically but, mentally and emotionally too. And even though deep down I still love him, it's not enough to make me want to stay.

With Jack it's impossible for me to be happy because everything I do must be centered around him and if it's not then I'm forced to face major consequences.

All Jack ever does is boss me around

Degrade me

Humiliate me

Abuse me

&

Exploit me

It's like I'm just some type of object to him. Some sort of possession that he can have his way with and it's draining.

I hate Jack!

He doesn't care about me!

He doesn't love me!

He doesn't even know what love is.

How can I expect anything from someone who clearly is incapable of comprehending the emotions of others?

How can I expect peace from a man who constantly causes chaos?

How can I expect to be loved by someone who doesn't even understand the meaning behind it?

I'm honestly afraid of Jack, and I'm even more afraid to be moving here with him. Because then, I'll be under his complete control and I know that's exactly what he wants and why he's forcing me to stay with him. And that thought alone petrifies me.

I can't imagine what life would be like if I lived with him again, and I honestly don't want to think about it.

With Jack, I'm starting to become genuinely afraid for my life because he has proven to me time and time again that he has no limits when it comes to me.

I just want to leave him.

I want to get out of this relationship and away from his abuse, his exploitation and constant manipulation. But I don't even know how, or if I'd even make it out alive with the way he acts sometimes.

              I feel more tears flow down my face as I allow the hot water to run down my skin, hoping that it'll somehow wash away all of my sorrows.

I'm so tired of being sad.

I can't think of a single moment where I've been happy since I've moved down here.

The only time I'm even remotely happy is when I'm with Gianna, but of course Jack is trying to take her away from me too.

He takes everything from me!