Keeping It In The Family

Thanks for your support and comments guys!

Keep them coming! I love you all!:D

Vote/Comment for next chapter(:  

This is what I've always wanted; to wake up next to Jackie. I mean, doesn't everyone want to wake up next to the one they love after a night of making hot, steamy sex?! Well, atleast that's what I want to do. 

I can't look at her with out thinking how beautiful she is. Even in the morning I think she's gorgeous. I wouldn't mind waking up to this for the rest of my life. 

"Stop starring at me." She mumbled, making me giggle, "I'm trying to sleep." 

"No. Fuck sleep, wake up. You've got a big day ahead of you. It's opening day for baseball! Wake up!" I shook her a little, getting her annoyed.

She shrugged my arm off and turned to face me, "Which is why I want to sleep. Now you can either sleep with me or make me breakfast." 

"I choose C." 

"C?" She asked confused, "I only gave you two options." 

"Option C, my love, is giving me some lovin." 

She let out a lazy laugh, "I have morning breath. Can't it wait until like brunch?" 

"I don't care if you have morning breath. I have it too look," I blew in her face, as she wrinkled her nose and covered it. 

"Brian, oh my God. Why would you blow in my face?!" 

"Just to prove I'm human too," I smiled, "Now, can we please?" 

I laid my head beside her's on the pillow and looked at her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes, letting out a chuckle. "Go away," she groaned. 

"No," I mimicked her tone, "Love me. If you do, I'll make you a deal." 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, stopping me from making any type of deal with her.

"Aw," she sung, "That's too damn bad. Looks like you'll have another shot next week. Now hand me that shirt so I can go get the door. And while you're at it," she began as I tossed my shirt to her, "Make me some food. I'm hungry."

Jackie's POV

"I'm coming." I said as the person rang the door bell again. 

I opened the door only to see Zacky standing there with his hands in his pocket and a blank expression on his face, "Can I come in?" 

"I'm sort of busy right now..." I said closing the door a little, "Come later." 

I was caught and there was no turning back. 

"It's important. I need to talk to you about something." 

"Can it wait?!" I asked, slowly closing the door. 

He pushed it open a bit, enough to reveal the shirt I was wearing, "No it can't. And why are you naked?" 

"I'm not naked, I have clothes on." 

His eyes widened, "Is that Brian's shirt?!" 

"No! I have my own black v-neck for your information. You're no one to ask about my wardrobe. Now leave. You can always call me some other time." 

"This can't wait. It's important. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't." I saw him take a couple of glimpses inside the house. 

"Zacky, just..." I let out a sigh, "Please. Leave. I'll call you."