One Way Or Another, You're Doing It

Comment and vote  (:

Brian's POV

"I am sorry Brian, I didn't know you were eating breakfast when we walked in. If I would have known, I wouldn't have came over with the family. You're lucky Brent didn't want to come." My dad said walking into the living room.

Suzy had McKenna's eyes covered, "Well you normally call before you come. But it seems like the past couple of times our call me before you come over gig has been shot to hell." I sat on the couch next to McKenna whose eyes were now uncovered, "So what did you want?" I placed my arm over her shoulders and pulled her in for a hug. 

"I just wanted to invite you to breakfast with us. We're going to Denny's and we thought you might be interested in coming... Where's Jackie? Maybe she'll want to come?" He asked looking around. 

I highly doubt she'll want to go anywhere with me now that my dad walked in on us.

"She's in the kitchen. She's not even dressed. I'll go get her, ask her to change and then we'll go to breakfast with you guys. Sounds good?"

"Your plan worked?" McKenna asked with a smile on her face. I don't think I've ever seen my sister this happy before. She must really like Jackie. 

I nodded, "Yeah. Like a charm. Let me go get her. I'll be right back." I left the living room and went to get Jackie. She was sitting on the counter with her head in her hands. "What are you doing? Are you okay?"

She shook her head, letting out a laugh, "Brian, I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe your dad caught us doing something like that. I feel like curling up in a little ball and dying." I lifted her chin to reveal her pink face.

I pulled her off the counter and into my arms, "Well, you'll have to kill yourself later on today because my dad just invited us to breakfast."

Her eyes widened, pushing me away, "The hell I'm going. I'm never facing your dad ever again. Or anyone in your family for that matter. Your dad almost saw my girls! I'm not even sure why you're not embarrassed about this! I'm shitting bricks. Panic with me, will you?!"

The memory of my dad asking me when I was 16 if I' had ever done "stuff" with a girl floated back into my head. Worst day of my life. But it taught me that I can be open with my dad about things. Weird, I know. 

"He's a man. It's not like he doesn't do it with Suzy." She wrinkled her nose and made a disgusted face, followed by an 'ew' sound, "Okay, I know, way too much said but come on. What we were doing was normal! Relax!"

"I'm not going to relax. Can you get my clothes from upstairs so I can leave?"

"No. But I can get your clothes so you can come with us to breakfast. Come on. I'm not asking for the world Jacks."

She rolled her eyes, "You just asked me to leave the man I'm supposed to marry!" She teased, gaining a laugh from me, "Just get my clothes. My mom is going to be at my house in a couple of hours. I still have to clean up the pool and the stairs. Oh and the bed."

I sighed, defeated, "Fine. But you better come see me later. I'm going to miss you. I hope you know that." I gently kissed her lips, "You know that now right?"

"I know. I'm gonna miss you too. Now get my clothes." I released her from my embrace then made my way up the stairs to get her clothes. I did a quick change before taking her clothes down.

Once she got dressed, we made our way out to the living room. I knew how embarrassed she would be, so I told my dad to cool it on the jokes.

"Hi Mr. Haner," Jackie said waving timidly, "Hi Suzy. Hi McKenna."