Project W.H.O: Part 2 - Accomplished

Hope you guys like this chapter. I love the feedback I'm getting!(: 

"Brian, what is this, wh...what are you doing?" I asked stepping out onto the patio. It was unexpected. Everything was making sense now.

He began to strum the acoustic guitar and sing.

"Hey there Jacqueline, what's it like in New York City?

I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you look so pretty; yes you do.

Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true.

Hey there Jacqueline, don't you worry about the distance.

I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen.

Close your eyes, listen to my voice, it's my disguise.

I'm by your side."

My eyes filled with tears as my heart smiled, matching the smile on my lips. I was loving this.

"Hey there Jacqueline, I know times are getting hard.

But just believe me, girl, someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar.

We'll have it good, we'll have the life we knew we would.

My word is good

Hey there Jacqueline, I've got so much left to say.

If every simple song I wrote to you would take your breath away, I'd write it all.

Even more in love with me you'd fall, we'd have it all.

Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me.

A thousand miles seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars.

I'd walk to you if I had no other way.

Our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way.

Jackie, I can promise you that by the time we get through, the world will never ever be the same.

And you're to blame.

Hey there Jacqueline, you be good and don't you miss me.

Start a life with me, we'll be happy and I'll be making history like I do.

You'll know it's all because of you, we can do whatever we want to.

Hey there Jack-Jacks here's to you, this one's for you."

He finished the song and stood up. He walked towards me as I wiped tears away from my face. He placed the guitar on the chair beside me and took my hands in his, "I love you so much. And I know this is may be a little bit too much but I could careless. I spent hours doing this to your house, just for you and I may have technically broke in. But this is all for you. I know my singing isn't the best. And I probably fucked that song up but I don't care. It spoke my heart." Tears left my eyes faster than they could produce them, "You look beautiful tonight. You look beautiful every day to be honest. I fell in love with you so hard and I don't regret a thing. I won't ever regret a thing done with you. Falling in love with you was the best choice I could have ever made. I know you're the one for me. Ever since I saw you standing against the wall at the liquor store, I said to myself 'If I don't meet her, I'll never know what love is'. But now I do. You're my love. You're my happiness. You're my reason. I love you. I'm asking for the smallest thing in the world; just leave him. Leave him and I promise you, I will give you the world. I will make every single minute of your life feel like the first time we kissed, or the first time we had sex, or the first time we said 'I love you' to each other. I'm not asking for a lot. I'm just asking for one thing." Tears began to leave his eyes, as well. I knew he was being sincere about it.