Reminiscence Through The Pain And Jealousy

Jackie's POV

"I don't know why I'm even coming with you. It's not my tattoo we're getting." I said walking side-by-side with Brian into the tattoo shop.

"You're my support system babe." He informed me, "I need you there." 

If it was up to me, I wouldn't be here today. I'm really nauseated and I'm really hungry. But Brian wants me to be with him while he gets FOREVER tattooed on his chest. 

It feels awkward. We're not even together and we're already doing couple-like things.

"Oh hey Syn." A guy behind the counter greeted Brian then saw me, "Well, well, well, looks like we weren't introduced," The guy stuck his hand out to me, "I'm Jeremy."

I shook it, "I'm Jackie, Brian's friend." I smiled at him.

He returned the smile, "Cool, here to support Brian?"

I nodded, "Yeah. We've been friends for a while. I just wanted to see how he gets it done."

"Awesome. Well Brian I'd love to do your tattoo but my wife just went into labor with baby number four, so I have to go." He walked around the desk, "But Debbie will be doing your tattoo. I wouldn't put you with her, if I didn't trust her. She's amazing. You'll love her."

"Bummer, mmkay. Well good luck to your wife." The guy left and Brian looked at me, "That's gonna be us in nine months. Abandoning our job for Junior." He emphasized on the name.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and get your tattoo done, Haner."

He giggled just as a very tall, beautiful, big busted lady came walking in our direction. At that moment I felt self-conscious. I seriously felt like I lost all the confidence  had. 

"Hi, you must be Brian-uh or should I call you Synyster Gates?." She asked shaking his hand, while she put on a pearly white smile.

He put on that seductive smirk that he's famous for and removed his aviators, "Please, call me Brian. I see you like Metallica." He pointed to her very tight shirt.

She blushed, "Yeah, my favorite band."

"They're one of my favorite bands, too." He winked at her and handed her the sketch, "This is what I want done, across my chest. I want the 'REV' part to be seen between the V of a v-neck. Think you can do that?"

She nodded, "I'll just need a measurement of your chest. Let me get the measuring tape. Go to station number three." She made her way to the back of the shop. I eyed her and her perfect little body.

I wanted to slap Brian. Not because he was flirting but because he didn't have the decency to introduce me to her.

Brian took a seat on the reclining tattoo chair. He acted innocent and clueless. But I knew, he knew I was pissed.

"What's wrong? Relax Jackie. Sit down, pull that seat next to me."

I crossed my arms across my chest, "I have a name? Funny, how you didn't even know who I was when you and Debbie were conversing a second ago." I leaned against the counter, behind the chair.

He spun it around and laughed, "Are you seriously jealous? She has nothing on you baby. You're a dime. She's a penny. You're the prettiest girl in this shop. I put that down."

"For now, when she comes out of here, you'll act like I'm just another woman to you." I picked up a magazine and started to read it.

"Okay, Brian, you need to get rid of the shirt." She said, walking up to him. I glared at her. She had a very eager smile on her face. I wanted to smack it off.