Project W.H.O: Part 1 - The Plan

Thank you so much for the comments and votes.  I appreciate it all. I love you guys ! xoxo

Comment/Vote for the next one :D 

I needed brutal advice from the love guru himself; my dad. I needed to find a way to win Jackie back within two months. But how the fuck can I do that?! I need to 'woo' her. She needs to be surprised or something. 

The following day, I went to my dad's house with a hang over and everything. I'm not sure how much I drank last night, but I do know it was enough to leave me with a headache.

I tried to turn the door knob but it wouldn't even nudge. That's when I spotted a very familiar car in the driveway. It was Michelle's. I gave the door a very hard knock.

"It's just Brian!" McKenna said opening the door, "Dad said you have to stay outside because Michelle is here and you're a heart breaker."

I pushed the door open, "Watch me disobey him." My dad's laugh echoed through out the house, "Are we having a party with out me?" I asked walking around the couch.

Michelle stood up, hugged me and sat back down, "Not really. I just came because I got this." She handed me the invite, "I wasn't sure if it was meant for you or for me."

I laughed, "It's yours. He invited everyone from California. You could have came to my house you know."

"I did but no one answered so I came to your dad. It seems he got one too." She informed me. He nodded. Jesse was really ticking me off.

I simply ignored it,  "Anyways, I need your help." I told my dad, handing Michelle the card back.

"About what?" He asked, taking a sip of his water.

It felt awkward to speak about this infront of Michelle. "Brian, if it's about Jackie, it's okay. I understand. I'm not going to get ass hurt about it. Just talk. We're all here for you."

I took a deep breath and looked at my dad, "Teach me your ways to win a woman over. I have two months to change her mind about marrying Jesse. I can't let her do this. She's not happy. I can tell. You should have seen us yesterday. It was intense. Dad, please just tell me how to win her over." I begged.

"I can help." Michelle said before my dad could answer. I gave her a confused look, "Brian, I hurt you in the worst way possible. I want you to be happy, the least I can do is help you win your happiness."

My dad sat back and elevated his feet on the couch, "I suggest you listen to Michelle, son. She's won you over many times. No offense."

"None taken," She looked back at me, "What do you say? I got tricks up my sleeve." I hesitated at first but gave in. What have I got to lose? I trust Michelle as a friend. I don't see any harm in it.

"First thing is first, don't buy her jewelery. I know that's what you were gonna do." She said as she drove us around town. I didn't know where we were going. I just got in the car with her.

"Well, I thought buying her something would melt her heart." I replied looking out the window.

The town was alive today. People were everywhere. There were surffers running across the street to the beach. Little kids running on the beach with buckets and pales in their hands. Umbrellas everywhere. It was a beautiful day in Huntington Beach.

"Yeah, it'll melt her heart but what if you don't win her over? There goes close to five thousand dollars." She pulled up to a flower shop, "This is where we'll start. Buy her four dozen red roses and two dozen white roses."