Wanda - flirtatious

Y/n pov

I love my girlfriend wanda, so much I cant put It into words. My soul body and heart is all for wanda. I would do anything for her, but that doesnt mean she doesnt get on my nerves. Wanda has a habit of teasing me when we are in public, in times we cant do anything about it.

It was sunday, sunday is team movie day where we all watch films from 6pm onwards and order take out, thank you Tony. It was now 630pm and we were deciding the film. It was natasha Bruce Clint and tony on one sofa, me wanda cap and peter on the second sofa and thor and Pietro on the chairs. Once cap finally decided on what to whatch because it was his turn to pick, of course he chose a boring documentary. Turns out I wasnt the only one who was bored, I see in the corner of my eye Wanda looking at everyone in the room. Next minute she is "cold" and needs a blanket, I cover us and immediately feel a hand on my thigh, I look over and she has the biggest smirk on her face. After a few minutes she moves her hand up my thigh I squeezes. I cough to muffle the small moan I accidentally let slip. This continued till I gave up and dragged her to our room ignoring the whistles from behind us.

Another time was when we were in a stakeout mission and I was trying to focus on getting information on this guy supposedly working for HYDRA. We sat there for 30 minutes and no movement, so wanda took it upon her self when Peter got out of the car to go toilet in the woods to start kissing my neck and leaving hickeys lower and lower down my body, then just got off and didnt say a word. I whined at the loss of contact and saw her trying to not laugh. God this woman was gonna be the death of me.

This one was kind of recent. We had a successful mission and the whole team was on the quinjet on our way home. No one got seriously injured just some cuts and bruises. I had a cut on my forehead so wanda decided to help me clean it and cover it over. We went into the little bathroom to get water to clean it temporarily and next minute wanda was unzipping my mission suit "checking for injurys" when she was done, she bent over to "pick something up" right infront of me. She also ran her hand up my thigh, I had enough I pushed her against the wall and started to roughly kiss her. She started rubbing herself against me. We were just getting in to it then she opened the door and walked out like nothing happend leaving me stood there speechless. It's okay, I got my own back when she stumbled into the kitchen the next morning barely able to walk, blaming the mission for being sore, when we both knew it was me.