2. Full FBI

Stiles POV;

"Scott dude i think lydia might say yes if i ask her out." I said to Scott as i ran up to him at his locker.

"Yeah right and also remember we have lacrosse practice today." Scott said changing the subject pretty quickly.

"Yeah i know about lacrosse but i think... holy hell who's that?" I said as I watched the new girl walk past us heading down the hall. "Scott look who is that?" I said pointing over to the drop dead gorgeous black haired girl with the under part dyed a dark forest green.

"I don't kn..." Scott said before get interrupted by a perky strawberry blonde i have been in love with since third grade.

"That the new girl Lilliana Zabiják she's sixteen, she has no father lives next door to the other new kid Liam Dunbar and by the looks of it they are together... look" lydia said as if she was apart of the FBI but pointing to how Lilliana and Liam were holding hands tight while walking the halls.

"How did you get all that information they just walked in?" I questioned because it was kind of creepy and it would of been super creepy if it didn't come out such a beautiful gossip girl mouth.

"I have my ways people saw them coming in some people have their numbers and facebooks or they know why they came here or live near them." Lydia went on to explain.

"Hey guys what's going on." Allison said as she strutted over to us as Scott wrapped his arm around her.

"Oh so basically their are these two new kids and lydia here went full FBI on them." Scott said filling in Allison on what happened while she wasn't here.

"Why are they here then?" I asked referring to when lydia 'and why they came here.'

"Oh lets just say they did something to damage a staffs car and got transferred with anger warning to the school." Lydia said folding her arms as she impressed her self that she held so much information about the new kids in very little time.

"It can't be that bad I mean like yeah they damaged a car but it could of been an accident or it could be because someone set them up. All I'm saying is are you sure all your information is true and not false." I said getting really confused looks from everyone there but Scott.

"Why does it matter and why do you even care." Lydia and Allison said together.

"Stiles here has developed the hots for Lilliana was it?" Scott said causing all the girls to look at me and give that look when they raise their eyebrows up and down in. Flirtatious way.

"Okay stop that with your eyebrows! Look yeah shes hot but she's dating that other kid." I said trying to make it out like i only think she hot and not that i have a crush on her.

"Mmm hmmm" they all said followed by a laugh before we all made our way to our first classes.

..........................................................

Authors note:

sorry these first chapters are a 

bit short the further in the story

 the longer they get tho promise you.

..........................................................