33. nineteen. eighty-two cotes du rhone

there they sat in the Martin lake house, lilliana was forced to stay out the room by malia, lilliana trances had gotten worse since her mother tried to expel the werewolf side from lilliana and it terrified malia

what if one day lilliana never gets out of a trance what if she stays stuck in one? do they hurt her? do they make her feel anything? what happened in the trance? those are all the questions that run wild in malias mind.

but as the were wolf sat out side the soundproofed room her back and head leaning up against the wall as she waited for the two in the room, malia sat listening to the record player with supernatural hearing as stiles sat down besides her.

"what are we even doing this room wasn't even made for us." stiles huffed getting up from the floor fed up with the lack of process they were making. "no, we need someone like Lydia or Meredith..." stiles said hesitating his next words, they both knew they had someone close by that could help but they also feared what might happen if she tried. "or even lilliana." stiles mumbled. "and were just sitting here.listening to a stupid record player play a record that doesn't even play anything." stiles carried on more irritated he quickly rushed back over flicking the record player off  "come on. theres plenty of other things we can be totally useless at doing." and just as stiles opened the door lilliana was stood waiting her head tilted to the side.

"so what exactly are we listening for?" lilliana asked her boyfriend her eyes flushed with there aluminous purple colour as she waled slowly through the door. 

"nothing because it plays nothing." stiles said not noticing the bright purple in his girlfriends eyes. 

"thats because it's not the recorded player we need." lilliana said as she stood her head tilting as she listened to a faint whirling. 

"what?" malia said confused from where she sat, she looked back at her younger sister seeing her eyes washed a bright purple with the same posture and tone she has when she falls into her trance this time it was different it seemed stronger. 

"cant you hear it malia?" lilliana said her eyes darting to her sister. "its spinning. go on take a closer look." lilliana smiled gesturing to the record player.

malia didn't trust it, she didn't trust lilliana right now but stiles was desperate so he walked closer examining the area until his eyes locked with the wire that was connected from the record player into the wall. stiles pushed the record player aside following the wire he crouched down besides it running his figures along in as the room fell silent. little did the other two know the ancestors were torturing lilliana from the inside out teasing her with hints and small snippets of answers.

"p-Pu-" lilliana tried to say trying to break through the supernatural wall the ancestors had built. "god get out of my head!" she yelled aloud her eyes returning to their normal colour, "pull the bloody wire!" she yelled at stiles but he just looked at her concerned as she kept twitching her eyes like she had a pain behind them. "move!" she yelled shoving him aside grabbing the wire.