31. Us

ever since last night lilliana has felt draw to the stilinski boy, she had a rather love hate relationship with the feeling because she hated how much she wanted to see him but she loved when she was with him even if it was in a group

Lilliana wanted to see him all day but hadn't been given the time to see him or even shoot him a text, she felt awful because all day he was sending her messages and trying to call her but she had been so busy trying to figure out why Liam was acting so off.

"knock knock." she said into stiles bedroom as she stood leaning against the door frame. his head shot up from where he was studying at his desk to look over at the door. "surprise." she smiled she got up from his chair. 

"you are here... in my bedroom." stiles smiled as he walked over to her.

"I've been in here before stiles." Lilliana grinned as his hands cupped her face after he tucked strands of her dark brown locks behind her ear.

"yeah I know...  but you haven't been in my room and been actually happy to be here before." he laughed as she looked up to him, Lilliana never noticed their height difference much before now but it made her swoon.

"not true." she laughed as his hands ventured too in her hair as he gave her a 'yeah right' look. "okay true." she smiled up at him before he leaned down kissing her on the forehead. 

"why'd you here then?" stiles asked the girl who surprised him as he held her hand as they walked further into his room eventually falling onto his bed.

"just wanted to see you." she smiled as she sat up against his headboard. "you got a problem with that?" she asked getting a smiled and a shake of the head no before he crashed his lips onto hers pulling her so she was sat straddling him.

"I think you just love me." stiles smiled as were making out but suddenly no movement was happening Lilliana froze before slowly moving her face away from his.

"I um I think we should talk." Lilliana stuttered, not getting off of him. "look you know I like you I like you a lot but I'm not ready to say I love you I need to figure it all out before I say that and we aren't even dating we've made out thats it." Lilliana said holding him down as she explained.

"so you wanna talk about what this is?" stiles said moving his finger back and forth between them. 

"yeah its just I can figure this out I can have a control over what this is obviously it's gonna be a two person discussion but this is normal people problems it'll just be nice to know and figure us out." Lilliana explained.

"you gonna only talk to me while your sat on me or are you gonna let me sit up so we can actually talk about it?" stiles asked.

"no." Lilliana deadpanned 

"no?" stiles asked confused "lil you are gonna have to get off if we are gonna talk." stiles said trying to lift her hands off his chest but she was obviously using her strength to hold him down.

"look what I have to say I don't want you to get mad or sad or walk out so this way you physically cant leave." Lilliana said, she knew they had to talk the moment she stepped into his house and she knew what see needed to say.

"I'm not going to get mad or sad or leave Lilliana I promise please." he said trying to reassure her.

"you really mean it no matter what is said you'll stay and won't kick me out either, you promise me that?" Lilliana check lifting her hands from his chest.

"I promise you Lilliana zabiják hale that I will not leave or kick you out." he said, she slowly climbed off him and sat besides him as he sat up properly. "so me and you what are we? what do you want us to be?" stiles said jumping straight into the deep end of the conversation.

"I want us to be an us I don't want it to be me and then you I want it to be and us... but I don't want you to walk out later realising all the crap you've signed up for." Lilliana said playing with the rings on her fingers. 

"name this crap?" he asked.

"first of all hello I'm a werewolf second the I.E.D third the adhd isn't just one thing add comes with all sorts of stuff like anxiety depression obsession and loads of other stuff, and then theres the whole witch thing which I'm still learning because live only done accidental spells I don't really know what I'm doing yet, and theres obviously my newly discovered family of all the hales." Lilliana explained but stiles just smiled. "what why are you smiling?"

"because I already know all that I already know that part of you you're introducing old news lil." stiles smiled. "and I would like me and you to be an us and I want to be able to call you my girlfriend and one day say I love you and you say it back." stiles explained intertwining his hands with hers. 

"you really do like me don't you?" Lilliana smiled up at him.

"I really really do." he said giving her a small kiss. "so what do you say? you wanna make me and you official?" he asked the girl he loved so much.

"I do I really do." she said getting on her knees from where she sat wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. as stiles' arm shot up in the air his hand in a fist punching the air in celebration.