24. Madelyn Zabiják

"hey

"hey." stiles said from the door way of his bedroom as Lilliana had perched her self at the end of it. "where have you been?"he asked stepping slowly inside the room.

"talking to Peter." Lilliana responded looking down at her doc martins as she ytapped her feet slightly.

"okay. you think thats a good idea?" he said moving his hands so one was in a fist while he tapped his palm lightly on top of it.

"if he can help malia find her mother and help me stay in control of going down the route my mother was and is in then I dont think I care." Lilliana shrugged.

"you might be related to him but youre not like him." stiles said walking further into the room to where she was sat.

"maybe I am..." Lilliana said getting up from the end of his bed. "you now before I came here before I met any of you before me and Liam destroyed that car I was hurting people but only even around full moons and eclipses mainly I get violent and I was arguing with this one homeless kid that always terrorised me and Liam outside my house and I told him I wish he was dead in an argument and then I woke up the next day to me in an alley next to his dead body." Lilliana said as she getting red tape to tape the part of the dead pool her malia and Liam were on to the crime board he had in his bedroom.

"im confused." stiles said not moving any closer.

"my mom she um shes supernatural of course she is I mean its beacon hills at this point everyone is supernatural... shes a witch or she died and because a monster of some sort im still trying to figure out that bit." Lilliana said playing with her leather jackets zip.

"I can help you we'll figure it out." stiles said as he watched her slowly shake her head.

"you now malia had something similar... she told me that the night she killed her family she was arguing with her adoptive mother I guess and she doesn't remember all of it but she remembers one thing she said... she said "I wish you were all dead." stiles maybe me and malia are just meant to be like Peter." Lilliana said explaining how it doesn't seem coincidental.

"that was her first full moon." he said 

"maybe killing is just what we do... Peter hales kids the killer daughter duo." Lilliana said laughing through the pain of it all.

"Lilliana, killing doesn't run in a family." stiles said getting closer to her as tears pooled in her eyes threatening to spill.

"maybe it does in mine." Lilliana said as a single tear fell from her eye down her cheek. before she spun around on her feet grabbing her bag from the floor next to the crime board. she walked pass him and out his door as he watched her leave he didn't move.

...

"Lydia? Natalie?" Lilliana called out as she opened their house front door. "is anyone home?" she called out but nothing. "hello?" she kept repeating as she searched around the house until she reached Lydia room seeing a note taped to the door.