4. Sparky

Lilliana POV;

"Alright class please pack up silently and remember next Thursday we have a small test on waves and forces in physics. DISMISSED." The teacher announced.

That class seemed what's the word... I'm gonna go with dull its the most simplest way to say it. I just hope Liams English class was better than that science class.

"So Lilliana... can i call you Lilly?" Lydia said as she followed me out of the class and down the hall, she was very consistent and i have a feeling she always wants to be liked.

"I would prefer you didn't, i go by lil or Lilliana never Lilly. and quick question what do you want?" I retorted stopping in the hall way to fully face the strawberry blonde stood beside me.

"Oh its just your new and i thought you might want some friends or a tour around the school and i would like to know you." Lydia answered. I know this type of girl, lydia is the type of girl who wont become your friend because she likes you she act like your friend to get information about you because she wants to know everything about everyone and i like messing with people so I'm gonna play along.

"Actually i would really appreciate a tour mainly to the lacrosse field." I replied trying not to sound sarcastic and like I'm lying.

"The lacrosse field?" She checked. What is wrong with this girl is she thick in the head or something like why is she so surprised.

"Yes the lacrosse field Liam is trying out so can you show me or am i just gonna have to wonder around the school until i find the way to he field?" I asked sarcastically, she seemed familiar and unfazed by my tone and sarcasm like she was used to it. "What?"

"It's just i have a feeling you would get on amazingly with someone i know you guys have the same attitude, but come on lacrosse field is this way." Lydia continued explaining her expression i was puzzled about.

...

"Welcome to the lacrosse..." lydia said but as soon as we stepped on to that field I searched dit for Liam and spotted him rather quickly.

"LIAM!" I yelled running over to the goal he was at.

"LIL!" Liam yelled back at the same volume.

"God i missed you for that hour!" I said running into Liams arms as he picked me up and spun me around just as happy to see me as i was to see him.

"I missed you too English is so so very boring without you there, why you gotta be so smart." Liam complained after setting me down back on the floor. "Who's that?" Liam asked noticing a strawberry blonde standing close by sort of watching.

"She's the Maria of beacon hills high." I replied quite red because she was probably eavesdropping in on our conversation. Maria was the biggest gossiper and fakest girl at our old school she became your 'friend' just so she could know as much as possible about you to either blackmail you or tell people about you if they ask or start a rumour.

"Oh i see. Why is she looking at us like that though?" Liam asked noticing lydia was kind of admiring us.

"Like what?" I said spinning around to look at her. "Oh um i dont know." I said answering his and my own question. I think lydia figured out by me spinning around to look at her me and I am kind of figured she was watching us, she spun around on her toes of her red bottom heels before walking straight into a pole.

"Did she just?" Liam said chuckling.

"Yep." I joined in laughing at her. "Right I'm going to the go sit over there whilst you ace the try outs!" I said cheerfully before attempting to walk off.