13. Orphans

"Liam wait where are you going slow down geez!" Lilliana yelled as Liam and Lilliana rushed through the halls down to the locker rooms

"Shh!" Liam said as they hid round a corner.

"What the hell Liam what are you doing just tell me. Please." Lilliana begged confused out of her mind why Liam forced her down the stairs towards the locker rooms to only hide round a corner.

"Just shut up and wait please." Liam said adding the please mimicking Lilliana.

"God fine." Lilliana sighed peering round the corner.

"Thank you." Liam said as he stared at Scott McCall talking to who was talking to his father.

"Parrish..." Lilliana muttered as she watched deputy Parrish walk a girl she knew and were sort of friends with be escorted out in handcuffs.

"What?" Liam mumbled back.

"Nothing." Lilliana sighed.

...

"Liam. The dead pool Parrish is on it Brett is on it and Allison's aunt Kate." Lilliana said d as Liam pulled her over towards Scott after sheriff Stilinski and agent McCall had left him and ran after Parrish.

"Lilliana everyone's on it." Liam huffed as they reached Scott.

"The dead pool?" Scott asked.

"Yes the deal pool what else would it be?" Lilliana said retorting to anxious sarcasm.

"You guys aren't." Scott said assuring our safety.

"Not yet!" Lilliana and Liam said in unison.

"There's still another third right?" Liam said with a panicked tone lacing hhis voice as he spoke.

"Yo Scott what's happening you go..." Lilliana said before Liam whacked hand over her mouth following scott s eye line. "Mmm umm..." she mumbled through Liams hand trying to pry it off.

"Don't speak just listen!" Liam said removing his hand.

"Now we've got a file at the bureau on something similar... Used in over a dozen murders" agent mccall said hinting his assumptions at violet.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just go to school here."  Violet replied with a sassed tone.

"Maybe we should call your parents then... oh no that's right you don't have any parents. Thats why they call you the orphans." Agent McCall said making violets face tense up at the thought of agent McCall knowing about her history. 

"oh shit he really just said that. thats amazing." Lilliana said her voice being muffled by Liams hand going back over her mouth knowing she was going to make a comment at what agent McCall had said

"We need to find her boyfriend Garrett." Agent McCall spoke to sheriff stilinski.

"Coach, I'm gonna need both their locker numbers... and find me a set of bolt cutters." Sheriff stilinski demanded.

...

"Liam Keep watch, Lilliana help break into the lockers." Scott instructed them.

"Um yeah i don't know about that i think I should just keep watch with Liam." Liliana said trying to escape her instructions.

"What no come on." Scott Sao pulling her into the locker room.

"But it smells of boy worse in here than last time." Lilliana complained.

"Break it its all in controlling your strength." Scott said showing her the correct action to do.

Lilliana took a deep breath resting her hand on the pad lock before twisting her wrist snapping the lock in her hands. "Ah look i did it i did it." She said doing a little celebratory dance.

"Shh dance quieter." Scott said trying to hold back a laugh as he opened the locker. Scott scanned the locker eventuallly locking his eyes on a red duffle bag at the bottom of the locker.

"Hurry i think someone's coming..." Liam said worried for how much time they had if they wanted to not get caught.

"I wanna see... you can be so paranoid sometimes." Lilliana said skipping over to Liam at the door leaving Scott behind. "Oh he's right hurry." Lilliana said peering her head out the door whilst focusing her hearing for close footsteps.

"Find anything?" Liam said with a panicked tone.

"No." Scott said lying through his teeth.

..................................

I thought id be nice 

and give you a second 

chapter.

...................................